Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:10 pm

"That dropkick would have caved in Ellsworth's chest but nature beat her to it." - Corey Graves

Finally, something entertaining on this show!

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:11 pm

G-A-G-U-L-O-U-S...
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:12 pm

Graves is a GREAT heel commentator. One of my all time faves along with Ventura and Heenan.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Graves reminds me a lot of The Brain.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:18 pm

He reminds me a lot of both Heenan and Ventura. He has a delivery like both of them.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:22 pm

Charlotte is sooo winning that title next week.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Next week? She's fighting Nat? I think AJ will win tonight.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:26 pm

Yeah next week it's Charlotte vs Natty and the winner faces Alexa Bliss at SS.  No way they're giving that spot to Natty.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:28 pm

I agree. It looks better on paper if Charlotte fights Little Miss Bliss.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:31 pm

And I don't think there's any way AJ wins the title from Jindroid tonight.  He may win the match but not the title.  I think there's too much appetite in the WWE Universe to see Jindroid get Destroid and Lesnar is the perfect vehicle to do it.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:34 pm

I think AJ will win so his match vs Brock will serve as a precursor to Brock vs Bowel and make the latter more believable. I finally caught that Geico "dog" commercial. Funny!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:35 pm

I see what you did there... ha!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:43 pm

akeldama wrote:
I think AJ will win so his match vs Brock will serve as a precursor to Brock vs Bowel and make the latter more believable. I finally caught that Geico "dog" commercial. Funny!

You saw that during Smackdown?

You do get different commercials than I do.   Dog.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Yeah, I didn't think there'd be different commercials.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:59 pm

Did you read that outcome in a dirtsheet somewhere? 

No way I thought Styles would win the title.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 10:00 pm

As much as I like Jinder I'm glad AJ won.

As much as I like AJ I was looking forward to Brock vs Jindroid.

No, I didn't wanna look at the dirtsheets. I just know people on the net were clamoring for that match. Off to watch Flair.

-------

http://www.heartofmetal.net/viewtopic.forum?t=24396
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: