Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:01 pm

I post with my phone during wrestling and it's acting up. Gonna have to cut it short, Toho...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Cardinals are on the final West Coast trip of the season and the damn game doesn't start until 9:10 PM tonight so I'm stuck watching Smackdown tonight.  I haven't seen an entire episode in several weeks so let's see if the downward spiral into lameness has continued.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 8:03 pm

Well that's interesting...replacing JBL with Corey Graves

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 8:06 pm

This is another "diva" I don't "get".  Carmella is better looking than Eva for sure but she's still not "all that" IMO.  Plus she has all the wrestling moves of a Starbucks barista.  AND she comes to the ring with "Turtle Boy" who doesn't even have any business being in WWE.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Carmella has always been my Bayley...
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 9:00 pm

Shane's been too involved lately and that's what made RAW so unbearable for a while and he and DB not being so involved made SD so appealing.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 9:10 pm

What a shoot by KO!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 9:35 pm

This whole show has been pretty weak up to now.

I still dig Nakamura's entrance.  I also like the way they're portraying AJ Styles.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 9:38 pm

BTW, I thought the Strowman/Show match last night was pretty cool.  I still think it's amazing that Strowman can pick up Big Show and execute a running power bomb.  And the spot where Strowman threw Show through the cage wall looked great to me.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 9:53 pm

Damn, Shin's clavicle creeps me the hell out!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 10:03 pm

Thank goodness we don't have yet another Orton / Mahal matchup.

No way I think Nakamura is beating Mahal next week for the title but at least it's a different matchup.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:06 pm

akeldama wrote:
Always been a fan of Gable and Jordan even in NXT and he gave Cena a great match.

Man, every week Cena's thinning hair becomes more and more apparent.

You noticed that too huh? It's the same location Shawn Michael's is.

tohostudios wrote:
Damn, Bliss is hot.

Emma on the other hand? Not so much. sign

I'm watching the Hulu version of Raw which cuts out half of the show (it's 90 minutes) and usually Emma is cut out of it but not this time. You are right, she pretty dang ugly. A definite butter face.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:10 am

Trish is still my fav WWE Woman's wrestler Wink
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:40 am

Looks like Impact is in trouble:

https://411mania.com/wrestling/anthem-reportedly-hemorrhaging-funds-wants-gfw/
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 5:18 pm

already?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 9:07 pm

Strowman is dominating Lesnar again on RAW so there's no way in hell he's going to win the belt.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 10:31 am

Looks like Stephanie is back which means Triple H shouldnt be too far behind
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 8:08 pm

RIP to The Brain
https://411mania.com/wrestling/bobby-brain-heenan-passes-away-73/
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 8:19 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
RIP to The Brain
https://411mania.com/wrestling/bobby-brain-heenan-passes-away-73/

Damn!  That one hurts!  I loved The Brain.  His commentary was utterly hilarious.  And he was a great blader back in the day. 

RIP Brain.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Such a sad day for Wrestling. Goodnight Weasel, you will be missed!

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 6:35 am

Yeah that one has me bummed more than any other wresting death. RIP Brain.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 7:29 am

Wow. That's a real bummer. His commentary with Gorilla Monsoon was excellent. RIP Brain, you'll be missed.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 7:48 am

RIP The Brain i loved your commentary in the WCW days you were awesome
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 8:51 am

RIP.  I feel lucky that I got to see him actually wrestle way back in 1986.  He was a late substitution on the card for somebody that couldn't wrestle.  As a kid, I had no idea that Bobby was a good wrestler in his day.  Anyway, best manager of all time and best heel commentator of all time. He will be sorely missed.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 10:14 am

With Gorilla now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: