Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:05 pm

You haven't missed much my friend.

This show has been pretty weak so far.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:05 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Wow, that thing with Alicia Fox on the phone of Noam Dar was really irritating; it made me want to slap her and tell her to shut the hell up.

I stopped paying attention then and grabbed my phone and came here. Saw Wyatt come out and call out Rollins bit why is Orton still on his "flashes"?
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:07 pm

Paul once again giving a great promo. Can't wait for what ensues. Paul really brought it.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:11 pm

Great showing by Joe but at times he looked a little wary. Still it kicked ass, I thought Lesnar was much bigger than Joe before tonight and now I see how evenly matched they are. Put the strap on Joe!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:11 pm

He's so great on promos.  And he has such a great mind for wrestling psychology.  Too bad he's such a sh**ty businessman.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:12 pm

akeldama wrote:
Great showing by Joe but at times he looked a little wary. Still it kicked ass, I thought Lesnar was much bigger than Joe before tonight and now I see how evenly matched they are. Put the strap on Joe!

Yeah that was pretty amazing wasn't it?

In my mind I thought Lesnar was soooo much bigger than Joe.  Nope.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:14 pm

Me too! I'm much more excited to see the match. Better use your first month free card on this PPV, Toho.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:16 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Wow, that thing with Alicia Fox on the phone of Noam Dar was really irritating; it made me want to slap her and tell her to shut the hell up.

I stopped paying attention then and grabbed my phone and came here. Saw Wyatt come out and call out Rollins bit why is Orton still on his "flashes"?

Is he?  That's surprising because WWE's video department is usually really good about cleaning up stuff like that.  I'll have to pay closer attention next time.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:18 pm

akeldama wrote:
Me too! I'm much more excited to see the match. Better use your first month free card on this PPV, Toho.

Nah, there is no way Joe is winning that match.  The rumor is that WWE will be building to a Lesnar/Strowman match.  Now THAT I'd like to see...

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:20 pm

Ambrose doesn't have the skill to make matches interesting anymore.

I'm gonna enjoy the Brock journey since they're only gonna feed him to Boreman Reigns.

Somebody asked Dean if he was ok after the suicide dive. Haha!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:22 pm

tohostudios wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Is he?  That's surprising because WWE's video department is usually really good about cleaning up stuff like that.  I'll have to pay closer attention next time.

I have it on DVR and rewound it. It still had Orton on it I played it in SLO mo
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:22 pm

Yeah it's gotten to the point where I want to see Dean Ambrose get his head kicked in.  I find his schtick so boring now...

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:23 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I have it on DVR and rewound it. It still had Orton on it I played it in SLO mo

That's a bad slip-up.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:25 pm

That Fox segment was just as annoying as someone chewing with their mouth open. Ugh...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:27 pm

But here's your girl akeldama!

It's Bliss Time!!!!

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:27 pm

The Titus Brand angle sucks!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:28 pm

akeldama wrote:
The Titus Brand angle sucks!

It sure does!  It's so pointless.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:29 pm

Holy crap!  Nia Jax face to face with Alexa Bliss.  It looked like a WNBA basketball player staring down a little girl.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:30 pm

tohostudios wrote:
But here's your girl akeldama!

It's Bliss Time!!!!

Man, I saw a vid of her on YouTube the other day and... wow...
Oh no, Broadzilla!!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:32 pm

Really???   The Emma thing AGAIN?????

I just want her to get the hell beat out of her so she goes away.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:33 pm

Man this formula is sooooo tired.

Person A confronts Person B.  An enemy of Person B comes out.  Then an enemy of Person A comes out.  Then an enemy of the enemy of Person B comes out.  Then an enemy of the enemy of Person A comes out.  Lo and behold we end up with a 6 person match.  Yawn.

But at least RAW didn't open up with this crap.

Last edited by tohostudios on Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:34 pm

The cataracts? Hahahaha! Yeah, I can't stand Emma or Broadzilla.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:41 pm

What makes this 6 person tag match worthwhile is being able to see Alexa stand on the apron.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:42 pm

akeldama wrote:
What makes this 6 person tag match worthwhile is being able to see Alexa stand on the apron.

Except now she's walked out on her partners.   Which doesn't bother me in the least because she's supposed to be a heel.  She's been treading a little too close to face territory lately anyway.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 9:44 pm

The Miz and Curt Hawkins? Uh-oh, Mittface!!! Mitts Toho!!!! Mrs. Toho!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: