Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:12 pm

Yeah, not similar at all.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:17 pm

Snore. A cruiserweight tag match on RAW? Might was well have made the Goldust/R. Truth match a best of 3 falls Texas Death match if you're just looking to fill up time.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:20 pm

Yeah, I posted that. Lol! Man, the CWD showed tons of potential during the Cruiserweight Classic but Vince has all but killed the CWD.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:22 pm

Joe's TNA theme was an even more blatant rip off of that.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:25 pm

OK, I've had enough of this crap.

Actually, the most interesting thing RAW has going on now is the byplay between Corey Graves and Angle. WTH is that all about?

But that is going to drag on for weeks. I'm going to bed. My brain was borderline mush before RAW started thanks to my daily work and RAW finished the job. I can't take anymore mind-numbing stupidity...at least until Smackdown tomorrow.

See ya....

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:26 pm

See you in the funny papers...
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 7:58 am

I wonder if its a pre-amble to bring Stephanie back to TV, before he left WWE he was in love with her, remember? so this could also start a new feud between Triple H and Angle. All the pieces fit except Graves where would he fit into this?
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Watching the opening of Smackdown which of course is footage of Styles' MSG win over Kevin Owens for the US belt.

At least WWE had enough sense to have the footage relatively poorly lit; like a house show would be. I was worried it would look like a segment from their prime time shows but it didn't.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 8:08 pm

I like it! Bringing back the US title open challenge. When Cena did that it was some of the most interesting TV WWE has put on in a while.

So look who answers. Cena. Please tell me this isn't heading where I think it's heading.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 pm

Boy I don't like the looks of this.  Styles wins the US title at a house show, comes out on Smackdown to announce he's going to bring back the Open Challenge and then Cena answers.

And now it's getting even worse.  Just as the Cena/Styles match was getting started here comes Owens.  Bring on some lame three-way dance.

Whew! Apparently we're going to get a Cena/Styles vs Owens/Rusev match instead. It hasn't been announced yet but given the opening you know it's coming. It's still formulaic as hell but far better than where I thought we were going.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 8:24 pm

And now the tag match is official.

Also coming out of commercial break we're welcomed back by Steroid Mahal. You know what's worse than rap music? Indian rap music. God, his entrance music is horrible, so annoying - which I guess is the point. And he's facing Tye Dillenger - who the hell is that?

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 9:02 pm

Oh c'mon. Nakamura vs Borin' Corbin.

Please tell me Borin' ain't winning this one.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 9:10 pm

OK apparently no one else is joining me in a live rundown of Smackdown tonight. I can't say I blame you guys; WWE has completely sabotaged this show while trying to pump up RAW. Smackdown is pretty meh now but unfortunately for WWE, so is RAW. Their product basically sucks.

Thankfully for me baseball season resumes next week. Watching my sucky Cardinals is still way more interesting than this WWE crap.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 11:35 pm

tohostudios wrote:
And now the tag match is official.

Also coming out of commercial break we're welcomed back by Steroid Mahal.  You know what's worse than rap music?  Indian rap music.  God, his entrance music is horrible, so annoying - which I guess is the point

I agree (I've mentioned it before my self), terrible stuff. Even if he is not on steroids (he vehemently insists that he isn't and he of course hasn't failed a drug test... yet), he has to be on some kind of human growth hormone. Those veins get more disgusting looking every time we see him.

tohostudios wrote:
OK apparently no one else is joining me in a live rundown of Smackdown tonight. I can't say I blame you guys; WWE has completely sabotaged this show while trying to pump up RAW. Smackdown is pretty meh now but unfortunately for WWE, so is RAW. Their product basically sucks.

Thankfully for me baseball season resumes next week. Watching my sucky Cardinals is still way more interesting than this WWE crap.

If it wasn't for my work schedule, I would have been there. Besides, I'd much rather watch the shorter Hulu versions. Last time I watched an entire RAW (on DVR) I found myself fast forwarding through much of it and wondering when it would finally end.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 7:17 am

I have it on DVR just haven't got around to watching it yet.... But it has become boring to the point I no longer record Raw on the DVR. Was busy watching the Amelia Earhart show that was on History the other night. Interesting stuff.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 7:27 am

Listened to the Bischoff podcast while mowing the yard yesterday and he had some "breaking news" and that was Kurt's mystery person is Dixie Carter.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 11:07 am

mikeinfla wrote:
Listened to the Bischoff podcast while mowing the yard yesterday and he had some "breaking news" and that was Kurt's mystery person is Dixie Carter.

angry angry angry angry

Say it ain't so!!!!! I thought we were finally rid of her.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 5:30 am

Ha! So Bischoff was wrong? Apparently so, but either way glad I went to bed and missed it. I can go back to cancelling Raw on my DVR I watched last night just to see who would show up. Wasn't Dixie or the usual suspects but still pretty lame.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 8:35 am

Kurt's Announcement was all kinds of lame
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:15 am

Yeah, I tried to wait up, got tired and went to bed so I read the report this morning.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 5:37 pm

Addy wrote:
Kurt's Announcement was all kinds of lame

The funny thing is that I've said that kid looks like Kurt Angle since the day he showed up in WWE.  I don't even know if he really is Kurt's son but he sure looks like him.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 5:38 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
Ha! So Bischoff was wrong? Apparently so, but either way glad I went to bed and missed it. I can go back to cancelling Raw on my DVR I watched last night just to see who would show up. Wasn't Dixie or the usual suspects but still pretty lame.

Thank goodness it wasn't Dixie.  She's so annoying she makes Stephanie look like a face.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 10:22 pm

The whole thing just shows that I will probably never stop watching WWE. That whole angle (pun intended) should be enough to drive anyone away yet I'm staying. I'm hopeless Very Happy.

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 6:41 am

Watching Smackdown!

The Singh brothers shouldn't speak, one of them has a bad lisp, like Sylvester the cat bad.

Same formula for Rusev, build him strong leading up to a match with one of Vince's pets. I'm sure a defeat is in order. Thought maybe his move to Smackdown might just change things (as slim as the possibility was), especially with the news Cena was a free agent (no Cena or Reigns would make it hard for them to make him a schmuck). Of course, he's still there and here we are.

Charlotte and Becky are putting on one hell of a match!

Well they have pandered to the Indian audience maybe this thing between Tamina and Lana is some lesbian angle they're using to pander to the LGTB audience. Just a strange thought.

I want to hate the stupid Fashion Police segments because of how stupid they are but I just find myself laughing.

Guess that's one way to give Boring a win without making Nakamura or AJ look weak.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 8:32 am

I think of the women in the WWE charolette is my favorite total bad ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: