Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4

Go down 
+18
glassprison
Wargod
choosemetal
HeavyThrashhead
brokentulsa
candlemass
Glower
Witchfinder
LeatherRebel
Lurideath
MetalGuy71
Gilbert
Dark Horseman
Troublezone
MoonChild
nevermore
Fat Freddy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 11:01 am

Looks like Udo is gonna give them some competition. He's releasing a double-disc live edition of Accept tunes the same week...

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/dirkschneider-to-release-live-back-to-the-roots-accepted-in-august/

Razz

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 11:24 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Looks like Udo is gonna give them some competition. He's releasing a double-disc live edition of Accept tunes the same week...

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/dirkschneider-to-release-live-back-to-the-roots-accepted-in-august/

Razz

What's it say when you have to reissue an album 10 months after it was originally issued? Lame.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 11:33 am

I didn't even realize it was a re-issue. That is lame. I just thought the timing was suspect.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 12:15 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 pm

Udo is also working on new material. Hopefully we get a new album by the end of this year.
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:46 pm

i'm actually looking forward to this album. sure it will be like the other three albums but it still would be just as good as those albums.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 11:47 am

Here's the music video for the title track:

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 1:30 pm

Listening to this song again, i found it to be even better. I have high hopes for the album.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 2:36 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Listening to this song again, i found it to be even better. I have high hopes for the album.

Same here. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 11:26 am

Another new video is out. This times it's for the song "Koolaid."

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 12:33 pm

Hmm, not feeling this one. Still looking forward to this album though.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Hmm, not feeling this one. Still looking forward to this album though.

Same here. Hope the album has better tracks.
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 2:53 am

Witchfinder wrote:
Another new video is out. This times it's for the song "Koolaid."

I have to admit this song made me giggle a little.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 10:10 am

That song is decent enough.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 11:11 am

Rocking songs, the last few Accept releases has been solid, so would this one be too.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 6:18 pm

I preordered it. I have the single on7" in 3 colors. Reviews early are mixed I don't usually read to much into the reviews and wait till I hear it.

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 10:17 am

Picked up The Rise of Chaos last night on my way home from work (yay for indie mom & pop record shops who put new releases out a day early!)... still haven't had time to spin it all the way thru but what I've heard thus far is suitably bad-ass.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 11:28 am

I'm a little curious how it will sound without Frank? Any noticeable change?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 12:03 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
I'm a little curious how it will sound without Frank? Any noticeable change?

Nah, not particularly. Still the same signature Accept tone/sound.

Honestly, I'd forgotten that there'd been some personnel changes till I was looking thru the booklet and saw the two new guys in the band photo, haha.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Picked up The Rise of Chaos last night on my way home from work (yay for indie mom & pop record shops who put new releases out a day early!)... still haven't had time to spin it all the way thru but what I've heard thus far is suitably bad-ass.

Great headbanger hope to have my copy soon. Any good speed metal in there?
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 9:24 pm

Quote :
Any good speed metal in there?

I don't think anything on here would qualify as speed metal. There are a lot of cool guitar riffs, but overall I found the songwriting a bit lacking. Not a very memorable album on first listen anyway.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 9:39 pm

glassprison wrote:
Quote :

I don't think anything on here would qualify as speed metal. There are a lot of cool guitar riffs, but overall I found the songwriting a bit lacking. Not a very memorable album on first listen anyway.

Sounds like a pass for me then.  GP and I have some similar tastes so if he says this isn't very memorable then I can probably live without it. I generally value memorability in my music over all else.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 11:50 pm

glassprison wrote:
Quote :

Ooops... Shocked
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 7:47 am

i'm enjoying the album. i think it's their strongest yet.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 10:57 am

Hey Gilbert, if you liked their last one you'll probably dig the new one. I've never been a huge Accept fan, but I always check out their new material because I like the attitude and classic 80s guitar riffs that they stick to. I usually just find the choruses to be kind of bland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4   Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accept - "The Rise Of Chaos" out Aug. 4
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next