Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kings of Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Citanul
Metal master
Metal master
Citanul

Number of posts : 657

Kings of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Kings of Chaos   Kings of Chaos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:40 am

Anybody know anything about this band? From what I can establish it's a live show featuring (amongst others) Glenn Hughes, Sebastian Bach, Joe Elliott and Duff McKagan.

http://www.kingsofchaosband.com/

I haven't seen an official announcement, but I heard a radio promo this morning saying that they'd be coming to South Africa, which I'm quite excited about as hard rock/metal acts don't come here too often. For what I remember of the promo (I was still half-asleep at the time) it seems that Vivian Campbell and Slash will also be part of it, so this looks like it could be a pretty awesome show.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Kings of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings of Chaos   Kings of Chaos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:14 am

The Kings of Chaos recorded 'Never Before' on the Re-Machined Tribute to Deep Purple album. The line-up for that session was Joe Elliott, Steve Stevens, Duff McKagan, & Matt Sorum.

Sounds like something a promoter threw together to play a few shows whenever and where ever they can with who ever is available. Should be pretty cool though. I imagine they plays tons of cover tunes and have special guests popping up. It's a celebrity Jam Band.

Metal master
Metal master
Citanul

Number of posts : 657

Kings of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings of Chaos   Kings of Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:55 am

OK, so the line-up seems to have been confirmed:

Slash
Duff McKagan
Matt Sorum
Gilby Clarke
Glenn Hughes
Joe Elliott
Vivian Campbell
Ed Roland
Sebastian Bach

Ed Roland seems an odd choice, but I don't mind Collective Soul so it's not a big deal. I'm definitely looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Kings of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings of Chaos   Kings of Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:19 am

The Ed Roland/Collective Soul addition does seem a little out of left field considdering the other participants, doesn't it? Oh well, dude's gotta eat, right? Maybe he's go the same management as the other guys or something.

Kings of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kings of Chaos   Kings of Chaos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kings of Chaos
Page 1 of 1