Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017

Go down 
+22
corplhicks
Boris2008
Thelemech
Stender
akeldama
Witchfinder
Wurthless
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
glassprison
Required Fields
SideShowDisaSter
scottmitchell74
nevermore
Leatherface
James B.
exact33
Gilbert
tohostudios
manny
Fat Freddy
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 1:33 pm

ROH
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25910

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 9:45 pm

Three's Company
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39655

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 6:34 am

X Files season 4,episode 10
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 12:43 pm

"Lady Battle Cop" (1990)

It's the near future and "Neo-Tokyo" has come under siege by a brutal new crime organization called "The Cartel." When a scientist and his fiancee get caught in a crossfire between gangs, he saves her life by turning her into a crime-fighting cyborg programmed to take back the city.

...this hilarious gender-swapped "RoboCop" variant from Japan barely makes a lick of sense,  but its comic book style ultra-violence made it tons of fun to watch. Since the original "RoboCop" is my favorite movie of all time, I feel duty bound to check out any and all rip-offs like these.

The not-quite-English subtitles add another level of WTF-ness to this already bizarre film!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 12:51 pm

I quickly read that title as "Lady Bottle Cap" then wondered what the hell that had to do with a Robo-Cop knock-off. Guess I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 7:01 pm

Bob's Burgers. 

I watched last night's "Linda and Louise" episode.  Louise is my favorite character; she cracks me up

I saw this shirt on the cashier at Sam's Club today.  Now I want one:

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 93f206c60adfb22ad39c131723b5b349

I never dreamed I'd want a "Bob's Burgers" shirt.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 7:48 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I quickly read that title as "Lady Bottle Cap" then wondered what the hell that had to do with a Robo-Cop knock-off. Guess I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.

Hahaha!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 10:22 am

Caught up on the new season (3rd? 4th?) of 'Better Call Saul', followed by the new 'Silicon Valley'. Good stuff.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 2:41 pm

Last night I watched the Golden Child with Eddie Murphy for the zillionth time
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:10 pm

Family Movie Night:

"The Secret Life Of Pets" (2016)

A pampered city pooch and his friends set out on an adventure through the mean streets of NYC in this fast & funny animated hit from the makers of "Despicable Me." This was a repeat viewing for us and it was still a hoot the second time around.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 2:16 pm

ROH
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 10:49 pm

"Cropsey" (2009)

There's an urban legend in Staten Island, New York about a crazed child killer who lives in the woods near an abandoned mental hospital. The kicker is, this legend may actually have basis in fact, as numerous Staten Island children have disappeared without a trace since the early '70s. In this intriguing documentary a local drifter is accused of the crimes and brought to trial more than 20 years after the fact. Absorbing true-crime stuff.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 6:35 am

Agents Of SHIELD
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 5:42 am

Supernatural
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 6:39 pm

More of Season 5 of Babylon 5.

I've watched this whole series several times now and I always come away with the same impression.  There are a few cool ideas floating around in the final season but this series probably should have ended after season 4; Season 5 is a bit of a slog to get through.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 5:37 am

Family Movie Night:
"Monster Trucks" (2017)

An oil drilling accident in the North Dakota boondocks brings a squid-like subterranean creature to the surface. The critter soon befriends a local teen who's restoring a hunk-of-junk pickup, and the pair spends the rest of the flick on the run from oil-company creeps who want to destroy "Creech" and cover up the incident.
This family friendly action comedy was a massive box office failure earlier this year so I was expecting the worst, but my kids and I actually got a pretty good kick out of it. It's kinda like a gearhead version of "E.T.," with lots of car crashin' mayhem. it's obviously not Shakespeare, but it is silly fun.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2

An excellent sequel with plenty of action humor and visual effects. Highly recommended
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:27 pm

Ghidrah The Three Headed Monster (1964)

The Toho classic that has Godzilla, Rodan and Mothra team up to save the Earth from the invading space monster Ghidrah (King Ghidorah). I've loved this movie ever since I was a kid. It has everything you could want, from great kaiju action,including Toho's most inspired designed monster, to the cool human aspect of the story. This is where Godzilla becomes a "good guy".
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 6:42 am

headbanger

<-----------------

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 9:49 am

"Batman and Bill" (2017)

Artist Bob Kane was credited as the sole creator of Batman for more than 50 years. However, his writing partner Bill Finger had just as much - if not more - input into the character's initial development and wrote most of the early Batman comic scripts. Sadly, until recently his contributions had been mostly forgotten by all but the most hardcore comic book experts. This documentary (streaming exclusively on Hulu) follows the campaign by Bill's friends, family and fellow comics professionals to get DC and Warner Bros. to finally give Bill the credit he was due for his role in all things Batman. Cool stuff for comic history buffs.

"A View To A Kill" (1985)

James Bond travels to Siberia, Paris and San Francisco as he tangles with a crazed European industrialist (Christopher Walken at his crazy best) who plans to destroy California's Silicon Valley and seize control of the world's microchip market.
Roger Moore's last turn as 007 doesn't get much love from Bond fans nowadays, but I've always enjoyed it in spite of the fact that poor Roger was waaaay too old for the role at this point. His stunt doubles did most of the heavy lifting for him. Plus, you gotta love that Duran Duran theme song! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25910

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 10:32 am

That 70's Show
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 11:05 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

"A View To A Kill" (1985)

James Bond travels to Siberia, Paris and San Francisco as he tangles with a crazed European industrialist (Christopher Walken at his crazy best) who plans to destroy California's Silicon Valley and seize control of the world's microchip market.
Roger Moore's last turn as 007 doesn't get much love from Bond fans nowadays, but I've always enjoyed it in spite of the fact that poor Roger was waaaay too old for the role at this point. His stunt doubles did most of the heavy lifting for him. Plus, you gotta love that Duran Duran theme song! Very Happy

Not to mention, Tanya Roberts at the height of her hotness. Although how she gets snuck up on by a blimp is anyone's guess. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 4:24 pm

007 wrote:

Not to mention, Tanya Roberts at the height of her hotness.

Oh yeah, Tanya could never act her way out of a paper bag, but DAMN she could sure fill out a pair of satin jammies. Very Happy

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 A-view-to-a-kill-stacey-stutton

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 4:30 pm

"Freddy vs. Jason" (2003)

After spending nearly a decade in Development Hell, horror's two favorite boogymen finally faced off to decide once and for all, which one is the Big Kahuna of slasher films - with a bunch of disposable twenty-somethings caught in the middle, as usual. Big, loud, gory, ultra-violent fun that puts a capper on both aging franchises quite nicely.

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 8:31 am

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Portrait_incredible
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017
Page 20 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next