Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017

Go down 
+22
corplhicks
Boris2008
Thelemech
Stender
akeldama
Witchfinder
Wurthless
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
glassprison
Required Fields
SideShowDisaSter
scottmitchell74
nevermore
Leatherface
James B.
exact33
Gilbert
tohostudios
manny
Fat Freddy
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:30 pm

Bob's Burgers, Family Guy and Last Man On Earth

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:37 am

I watched the new Amy Schumer stand-up on Netflix to see if it's a bad as everyone says or if it was just anti-Schumer folks trolling her. I gotta say, it was pretty bad. Really over-the-top vulgar and really not funny. And this is coming from a guy that thought 'Sausage Party' had some redeeming qualities.

NSFW-language in the trailer:

Only 57 minutes long, but 40 of those talking about what a drunken whore she is. Pass unless you're a die hard fan. Or you're interested to see the exact moment her career started it's downward spiral.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39655

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 6:23 am

X Files, season 3, episodes 6-8
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 2:06 pm

Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 10:30 am

Started watching Crossfire Hurricane on Netflix last night.

It's a documentary of the Rolling Stones. Tons of really cool archival footage from the start of their career up to 2012, I assume. I only got halfway through before I was getting sleepy. I'll finish it this weekend.

Anyway, highly recommended if you're a fan. And if you're not, and just think of them as old farts, watch them back in their glorious 70's heyday and maybe you'll see why they are called the World's Greatest Rock n Roll Band.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 11:37 am

Supernatural
X Files season 3 episode 9
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 6:19 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Started watching Crossfire Hurricane on Netflix last night.

It's a documentary of the Rolling Stones. Tons of really cool archival footage from the start of their career up to 2012, I assume. I only got halfway through before I was getting sleepy. I'll finish it this weekend.

Anyway, highly recommended if you're a fan. And if you're not, and just think of them as old farts, watch them back in their glorious 70's heyday and maybe you'll see why they are called the World's Greatest Rock n Roll Band.

I'll have to check that out.  I have 3 different Stones concert DVDs (and they all have multiple discs so it's really more like 10 shows) and they are still the best concert I've ever seen (1994, Giants Stadium, Voodoo Lounge Tour).

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 8:53 am

"Black Mama, White Mama" (1973)

Pam Grier and Margaret Markov escape from a Filipino women's prison, with an army of cops, bounty hunters, guerrilla revolutionaries, and even a killer pimp and his gang in hot pursuit. Their getaway is complicated further by the fact that they hate each other's guts, and they're chained together.
So basically this is a Chicksploitation riff on the Tony Curtis/Sidney Poitier oldie "The Defiant Ones," with loads of extra boobs, sleaze and ultra violence. Entertaining junk.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:16 am

X Files season 3, episodes 10 - 16
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 11:24 am

Quote :
 loads of extra boobs
???

Did casting raid a freak show or something?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 12:33 pm

Godzilla:Final Wars (2004)

The 50th anniversary film of the iconic monster. A crazy mish mash of a Godzilla film,the Matrix and Star Wars, this movie is basically a remake of Destroy All Monsters with aliens invading Earth kaiju. This movie has every monster from Toho's library and also the american Godzilla (fully rendered in CGI). Over 2 hours long and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 12:47 pm

And the American Godzilla lasts about 30 seconds before getting creamed and the baddie says something like "I knew I shouldn't have sent that useless monster".

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 1:32 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Quote :
 loads of extra boobs
???

Did casting raid a freak show or something?

Laughing very hard I meant that it's the same basic story as "The Defiant Ones," but with way more topless girls... Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 2:08 pm

tohostudios wrote:
And the American Godzilla lasts about 30 seconds before getting creamed and the baddie says something like "I knew I shouldn't have sent that useless monster".

Yeah. Actually a pretty funny jab at it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:19 pm

"Bat Woman" (aka "La mujer murcielago," 1968)

This seemed like appropriate viewing for April Fool's Day.
"Bat Woman" is a 1968 Mexican flick, obviously intended to cash in on the then-current Bat-Mania TV craze, about a butt-kickin' millionaire lady wrestler and super-heroine who fights gangsters and a mad scientist while wearing a Bat-cape, Bat-cowl... and a bikini. In Spanish with English subtitles.
...good Lord, I really *will* watch just about any ol' piece of Bat-s**t that comes down the pike, won't I? Haha!

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:36 pm

Yep.  

I thought I was bad but I concede the title of Grand Poobah Of Poop to Fat Freddy.  You sir have a much stronger constitution than I.

And don't underestimate your abilities. You don't limit yourself to "any old piece of Bats**t that comes down the pike", you watch any old piece of s**T period!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:42 pm

Quote :
I thought I was bad but I concede the title of Grand Poobah Of Poop to Fat Freddy.

I win! I win! I have reached the summit of Bad Movie Mountain! Halle-LOO-yah! :cheese: Laughing very hard

I'd like to thank God, my Mom, the Academy...and of course Toho for being so gracious. Don't feel bad, buddy - your taste in movies is terrible too. There's plenty of room on top of this mountain. (tips hat) Very Happy

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:47 pm

lol!

Yeah, the fact that I not only have seen but actually OWN such pieces of tripe as "Ilsa: She Wolf Of The SS", "Bloodsucking Freaks" and "Caligula" (on Blu-ray) has to at least put me in the title picture.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:43 am

"It's So Easy And Other Lies" (2016)

This is a strange blend of concert film and documentary starring Duff McKagan of GnR fame, based on his autobiography of the same name. The bulk of the film is taken up by a "live reading" shot at Seattle's Moore Theater, where Duff reads excerpts from the book while a live band noodles muted versions of his greatest hits behind him. Some additional interviews with Slash, Matt Sorum, and various members of Duff's family pad out the run time. It wasn't terrible but it was kind of dry. Skip the flick and read the book (which was fantastic) instead.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:33 am

Abbott And Costello Meet The Invisible Man (1951)

Bud and Lou star as two bumbling private eyes helping a boxer framed for murder. The boxer,in order to hide himself from the police, takes the original Invisible Man's formula. Hijinks ensue. This is one of the better "Abbott And Costello Meets" pictures with a decent enough story and a good supporting cast.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 1:34 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Bat Woman" (aka "La mujer murcielago," 1968)

This seemed like appropriate viewing for April Fool's Day.
"Bat Woman" is a 1968 Mexican flick, obviously intended to cash in on the then-current Bat-Mania TV craze, about a butt-kickin' millionaire lady wrestler and super-heroine who fights gangsters and a mad scientist while wearing a Bat-cape, Bat-cowl... and a bikini. In Spanish with English subtitles.
...good Lord, I really *will* watch just about any ol' piece of Bat-s**t that comes down the pike, won't I? Haha!

Ever hear of The Wild, Wild World of Batwoman?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 5:10 pm

Required Fields wrote:

Ever hear of The Wild, Wild World of Batwoman?

Yep, I think that one was on Mystery Science Theater 3000 back in the day.

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 5:20 pm

It was indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:00 pm

The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:32 pm

The Walking Dead season finale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017   TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017 - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED... (Movies, TV) 2017
Page 17 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next