Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

old school thrash (minus the BIG 4)

Go down 
+15
Thrasher73
caniplaywithmadness?
KissinMaiden
TheGooch
GrandNational
MoonChild
T-Roy
DallasBlack
Rex
Smindas
ultmetal
Wargod
Invader
7thSecond
ghost
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

old school (minus the big 4)
Exodus
old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 14 ]
Forbidden
old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 9 ]
Sodom
old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 7 ]
Kreator
old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
Sacred Reich
old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 5 ]
Overkill
old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 13 ]
Sabbat
old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
Vengeance Rising
old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 5 ]
Deliverance
old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
Testament
old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 18 ]
Dark Angel
old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 6 ]
Death Angel
 4% [ 4 ]
Tourniquet
old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 6 ]
Destruction
old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 7 ]
Defiance
old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 113

AuthorMessage
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: old school thrash (minus the BIG 4)   old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:20 am

out of all of those listed, Kreator. however if you had listed Holy Moses, i would have chosen them.

PostSubject: Re: old school thrash (minus the BIG 4)   old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:21 am

Holy Moses is another good call! I have nothing by them, but I want to get their stuff. The song I heard ruled!!!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: old school thrash (minus the BIG 4)   old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 5:05 am

Testament

PostSubject: Re: old school thrash (minus the BIG 4)   old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 4:33 pm

Testament is winning. Somehow I'm not surprised. Great band.

I would have liked to have seen Sodom do a little better. They are a little on the underrated side though ...
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: old school thrash (minus the BIG 4)   old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 5:31 pm

Wow, not a lot of love for Sabbat here. That's tragic.

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: old school thrash (minus the BIG 4)   old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:50 am

not much more for sacred reich either qhich is a shame
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: old school thrash (minus the BIG 4)   old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:08 am

Testament, Overkill, Sacred Reich, Dark Angel !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: old school thrash (minus the BIG 4)   old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:55 am

Lotsa goodies up there but I had to vote for my boyz in Overkill ... Deliverance, Exodus, and Testament are way up there in my list too tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: old school thrash (minus the BIG 4)   old school thrash (minus the BIG 4) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

old school thrash (minus the BIG 4)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2