Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition

Go down 
+3
Lari
Fat Freddy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

"Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Empty
PostSubject: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 1:19 pm

"Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Sept%20Metal%20Collage

Been awhile since we've done one of these! You all know the drill, here are 16 bits 'n' pieces of various hard rock and metal album covers, let's see how many of 'em you can name. Have at!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 1:39 pm

#4 David Lee Roth-Eat Em And Smile
#5 Exodus-Blood In,Blood Out
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 1:42 pm

#13 Bruce Dickinson-Tyranny Of Souls
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 2:29 pm

Three DINGs for 007

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 3:38 pm

#7 Jugulator by Priest

The very last one is Somewhere Far Beyond by Blind Guardian
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 4:06 pm

Two DINGS for Lari!

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 4:58 pm

I believe #11 is a Motorhead album. Motorizer?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 5:26 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I believe #11 is a Motorhead album. Motorizer?

DING

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 11:06 pm

#6 Slayer - Divine Intervention
#9 Raven - Walk Through Fire

#2 looks so familiar. I'm gonna kick myself if I don't get it.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 11:17 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

DING on the Slayer, BUZZ on the Raven. Good guess tho.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 2:13 am

2.Wasp-Bablyon
3.Candlemass-Ancient Dreams
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 7:59 am

2 DINGS for Leatherface

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

DING on the Slayer, BUZZ on the Raven. Good guess tho.

Dag-nabbit. I wasn't 100% on that Raven, but it's looked pretty darn close.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 2:26 pm

Still up for grabs: #'s 1, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, and 15

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 11:01 am

Like the tree said to the lumberjack, "I'm stumped".

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 11:14 am

Is #10 Metal Massacre 3? Looks like the necklace around the Reaper's throat.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 12:07 pm

007 wrote:
Is #10 Metal Massacre 3? Looks like the necklace around the Reaper's throat.

Right series, wrong volume #. Look closely at that "necklace."

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 12:28 pm

Dammit ! Typo. It's #4 .

"Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Homer-simpson-doh
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 1:58 pm

007 wrote:
Dammit ! Typo. It's #4 .

That's a DING.

Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:09 pm

9 - Garage Days Re-Revisited
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 4:54 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:

9 - Garage Days Re-Revisited

DING!

Damn, I forgot all about this thread, haha. Now that this has been bumped I'll leave it up for another day or two before revealing the answers.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 11:30 am

Still up for grabs: #'s 1, 8, 12, 14 and 15.

Last chance before I reveal the answers later tonight (whistles "Jeopardy" theme)....

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 6:03 am

#14-Razor-Violent Restitution
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 6:41 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
#14-Razor-Violent Restitution

DING!

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 8:51 pm

Time for the long overdue reveal...

#1:
"Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition 61yRd29Wt9L

#8:
"Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition 510ImfFSN5L

#12:
"Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition 51f9GWW5wcL

#15:
"Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition 51E7blUKESL

Thanks for playing, all. I'll try to put together a new installment soon!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition   "Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Name That Album Cover" - September 2016 Edition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next