Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Empty
PostSubject: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 9:18 am

Hey gang! It's a snow apocalypse kinda day and I'm trapped in the house so I had time to whip up our first "name that album cover" collage in quite awhile. You know the rules - shout' em out and we'll see how long it takes to ID them all. There are a few "gimmies" but I hope I didn't make them all TOO easy. Go nuts. Very Happy

Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Be_Funky_Collage

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 9:58 am

#4 Overkill - The Electric Age
#8 Testament - The Ritual
#10 Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime II
#13 Suicidal Tendencies - Lights,Camera,Revolution
#14 Vicious Rumors - Welcome To The Ball
#16 Twisted Sister Come Out And Play
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:11 am

Oh I think #11 is Prong - Rude Awakening.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:21 am

#2 Judas Priest - Demolition
#3 Deep Purple - Slaves & Masters
#12 Warrant - Born Again
#15 Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:25 am

#6 Gamma Ray - No World Order
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 11:55 am

DING, DING DING DING all around, guys. Damn. Y'all good.

That leaves only four unaccounted for. #'s 1, 5, 7, and 9.

I guess I gotta start makin' these tougher. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 12:31 pm

#7 Iced Earth - Dystopia
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 1:08 pm

Lari wrote:
#7 Iced Earth - Dystopia

And another DING!

You guys are gonna run the table before the snow stops! Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 8:33 am

#'s 1, 5 and 9 still unidentified...

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 9:30 am

scratch

#9 seems vaguely familiar, but I just can't quite place it.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 11:55 am

I have that feeling with #5. I first thought Powergod, but that's not it, and there must be a ton of bands with skulls and swords (and skull-swords) on their album covers.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 11:58 am

Looks like ya stumped us, FF.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 8:11 pm

I'll reveal the three remaining answers tomorrow (if I remember, haha)...!

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 11:47 am

Now it can be told!

#1:
Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Angel_Down

#5:
Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) 51rjOEXfkuL

#9:
Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Voivod_-_Nothingface

Thanks for playing, everyone. I'll put up another one soon.

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 11:50 am

Oh well, now I don't feel bad. I don't own any of those three.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 11:54 am

Wow. While I own both the Bach and Voivod albums, I never woulda guessed them in a million years. Good job.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 12:14 pm

Ha. I thought that Voivod one looked familiar but I don't even own it. I guess I was thinking of something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)   Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name That Album Cover Game (March Snowstorm Edition)
Page 1 of 1