Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)

Go down 
+2
Leatherface
Fat Freddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

"Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Empty
PostSubject: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 6:34 pm

It's time for another round of "Name that Album Cover!" You all know the drill - here are bits 'n pieces of sixteen hard rock/heavy metal album covers - some well known, some not so well known. Let's see how long it will take for y'all to name'em all. Ready, set, GO!

"Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) May17%20Collage

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 1:18 pm

4.Flotsam And Jetsam-Unnatural Selection
13.Autograph-Sign In Please
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 4:25 pm

3. Edguy - Rocket Ride
5. Hades - If At First You Don't Succeed
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 4:36 pm

^^ DING, DING, DING and DING

Lots more to go!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 8:23 pm

#12 Rough Cutt - Rough Cutt
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 8:40 pm

10. Quiet Riot - Terrified
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 9:13 pm

Man #11 was really bugging me, but I finally got it. I knew that I didn't have the album, but thought that I saw this constantly in the used bin back in the day. Well, I was right...

#11 Ratt - Detonator
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 9:22 pm

#16 Mean Streak  Y&T
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 9:33 pm

^^ All DINGs so far. Y'all are good!! Keep it goin'!

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 10:09 am

#2 Diamond Head - Death & Progress
#9 Monster Magnet - Spine of God?

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 10:17 am

Just saw this thread.

1 - Saxon - Lionheart
15 - Vandenberg - Heading for a Storm

What is left?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 1:10 pm

DING, DING, DING and DING for MG and Lari.

#'s 6, 7, 8 and 14 are left.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 6:27 am

I thought #14 might be TNT - Intuition but after further review that call has been overturned.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 10:32 am

To me at first look it reminded me of Angel Dust's Enlighten the Darkness. But obviously, nothing like it.

I think I'm stumped.

I keep thinking Jag Panzer's Ample Destruction when I look at #7, but it's something completely different.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 11:04 am

Dang, I forgot all about this thread. Haha.

If nobody guesses the remaining pix I'll post the answers sometime over the weekend.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 11:31 am

I think that's 2 in a row we've been stumped on.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 11:42 am

007 wrote:
I think that's 2 in a row we've been stumped on.

Which means I'm getting better at these. (heh heh heh)....

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 12:15 pm

Or worse, depending on what result you're going for.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 1:33 pm

Lari wrote:
Or worse, depending on what result you're going for.

My first few attempts had way too many "gimmes," I would post 'em first thing in the morning and they'd be all 100 percent solved by the time I logged back in at lunch time on the same day! I had to up my game cuz you guys are good! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 3:28 pm

Apparently not that good! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 6:26 pm

Ooookay, as promised, here are the answers for the "unsolved" pix:

#6:
"Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) WeKillEverything

#7:
"Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Terrible_certainty

8:
"Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) 5907785031869

#14:
"Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Tad-morose-modus-vivendi-20120120040816

Thanks for playing! There will be a new installment next month! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Well played, sir! I don't have any of those so maybe that's why I couldn't place them. Looking forward to the next installment!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 7:28 am

Yeah, I don't own any of them either.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 11:44 am

I never would've guess any of those either. I kinda thought #8 looked familiar, but I wasn't thinking Mortification, that's for sure.

PostSubject: Re: "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)   "Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Name That Album Cover" Game (May 2017 Edition)
Page 1 of 1