Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VOODOO HIGHWAY's debut album sold out / new bonus edition / second album!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chops911
Metal novice
Metal novice
Chops911

Number of posts : 7

VOODOO HIGHWAY's debut album sold out / new bonus edition / second album! Empty
PostSubject: VOODOO HIGHWAY's debut album sold out / new bonus edition / second album!   VOODOO HIGHWAY's debut album sold out / new bonus edition / second album! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:29 pm

ENG

Italian hard rockers VOODOO HIGHWAY are proud to announce that the first edition of their self produced debut album BROKEN UNCLE’S INN, released on May 29th 2011, just got SOLD OUT in just over two months!

The band is gonna print a new edition of the album with some bonus material in it.

The guys would like to thanks all its fans, buyers, and Rock N Growl Promotion/Management for the great promotion work.

Voodoo Highway would also like to announce that the band will be in the studios for the second album around January 2012.

ITA

La hard rock band italiana VOODOO HIGHWAY è felice di annunciare che la prima tiratura del loro debut album autoprodotto BROKEN UNCLE’S INN, uscita il 29 Maggio 2011, è SOLD OUT in poco più di due mesi!

La band stamperà a breve una nuova edizione del disco con alcuni contenuti extra.

I membri vogliono ringraziare tutti i loro fans, acquirenti e Rock N Growl Promotion/Management per il grande lavoro di promozione.

I Voodoo Highway annunciano inoltre che la band sarà in studio per le incisioni del secondo album attorno a Gennaio 2012.
VOODOO HIGHWAY's debut album sold out / new bonus edition / second album! 506406
Back to top Go down
http://www.chops911.com

VOODOO HIGHWAY's debut album sold out / new bonus edition / second album!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Conversation Piece-
Jump to: