Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)

Go down 
2 posters

Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich
Hillary Clinton
Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)  Vote_lcap20%Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)  Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Bernie Sanders
Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)  Vote_lcap20%Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)  Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Donald Trump
Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)  Vote_lcap60%Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)  Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Marco Rubio
Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)  Vote_lcap0%Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ted Cruz
Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)  Vote_lcap0%Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
John Kasich
 0% [ 0 ]
Ben Carson
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)  Empty
PostSubject: Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)    Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:55 am

Who will it be, HoM?
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)    Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:28 pm

I was just talking with my girlfriend last night about the election with the same South Park analogy, haha.

I really dislike Hillary, as she's essentially a neo-conservative masquerading as though she wants the same kind of change that Bernie promotes. I recognize Bernie is very polarizing, but at least in my eyes, he wants to help facilitate a change in the stagnation of the American political process. I share many ideas with him, but to save getting into rant-territory, I'd like to just share a recent quote of his on spirituality that resonates with me deeply--

Bernie Sanders wrote:
"I worry very much about a society where some people spiritually say, 'It doesn't matter to me. I got it, I don't care about other people.' So my spirituality is that we are all in this together and that when children go hungry, when veterans sleep out on the street, it impacts me. That's my very strong spiritual feelings."

And he's attracting voters my age; hopefully our demographic can show up at the polls and have our voice heard for once. Doubt we'll be able to get our heads out of our asses and our faces pulled away from our iPhones long enough to get to the polls and actually make a difference, though.

Also, I don't aim to offend any Trump supporters on here if there are any, but how the hell has the nation let that joke of a candidate get this far in the running? At this rate, he's likely to become the Republican nominee. I couldn't take him seriously as the host of the Apprentice, let alone as the leader of the free world. Not to mention the fact that he's a racist, pompous, self-righteous asshole.

LOL @ politics. They function as a way to pit two "sides" of the nation against each other. They shouldn't divide us, instead they should bring us together to help solve problems collaboratively. But what do I know, I'm just a dumb kid.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)    Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 8:25 pm

I like Bernie, he's a nut. But I absolutely cannot stand the hipster SJW-types that flock to him, desperate to be absolved of their student loan debt. As far as I'm concerned though, anyone would be a better choice than Hillary.  

These primaries have made for the best TV, and I wish that they'd never end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)    Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich (2016 Edition)
Page 1 of 1