Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dr. Visit...How Long

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

Dr. Visit...How Long Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Visit...How Long   Dr. Visit...How Long Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 2:44 pm

So, we used to live in Lubbock Texas and when we needed to see a doctor we always got an appointment within a week and the visit itself was always 20 to 30 minutes in length. Now we live in Tulsa Oklahoma and when we call for an appointment it takes 2 to 3 months to get in and the visit is limited to 10 minutes and this is with every doctor in town...How is it where you live? Does it take you that long to get in and once in how much time with the doctor do you get?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Visit...How Long   Dr. Visit...How Long Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 5:04 pm

I've recently been through this same quest trying to get something diagnosed. I found that wait times for an appointment varied WILDLY. Anywhere from 2 or 3 months to 5 days. Obviously I went with the 5 day one. I was also very satisfied with the time I had with the doctor. It was only about 20 minutes but considering what I was there for that was more than sufficient. And I didn't get the feeling I was being rushed through the turnstiles so they could keep cranking out patients.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Visit...How Long   Dr. Visit...How Long Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 8:13 am

Depends on what im in for... if its my primary dr its stressful because his hours conflict with mine big time so its always difficult to get an appointment. (going to be looking for new dr since i no longer live in CT) but when i have seen him im in the waiting room maybe 5 mins before im called in and normally about 10-15 mins before the dr comes in (this is after the nurse does the vitals) and normally is about 10-15 mins mostly cuz mine are follow ups.
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Visit...How Long   Dr. Visit...How Long Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 1:08 pm

A few days tops (I have been with the same surgery since I was four) but the appointment is supposed to only be 10 minutes (which my doctor ignores if she needs to) and you are supposed to make separate appointments for different ailments so if there are two issues you can just book a double appointment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Visit...How Long   Dr. Visit...How Long Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Visit...How Long
Page 1 of 1