Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The long arm of the law

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

The long arm of the law Empty
PostSubject: The long arm of the law   The long arm of the law Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:25 am

Great..... kicking old people out of their homes and shutting down a church...... Our tax dollars at work. Evil or Very Mad

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20080728-9999-1m28guatay.html
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: The long arm of the law   The long arm of the law Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:05 pm

perhaps if the church started serving alcoholic beverages? a big screen tv for football season would be nice as well.

DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: The long arm of the law   The long arm of the law Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:05 pm

mc666 wrote:
perhaps if the church started serving alcoholic beverages? a big screen tv for football season would be nice as well.

That and a couple of Hooters girls, I might never leave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: The long arm of the law   The long arm of the law Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:02 pm

Its weird that if that church has been around so long, that the city is just now checking up on permits and whatnot. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The long arm of the law   The long arm of the law Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:04 pm

Local Governments are so slow to do anything. Believe me, I work for mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The long arm of the law   The long arm of the law Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:13 pm

Maybe if you spent more time working and less time here. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The long arm of the law   The long arm of the law Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:21 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Maybe if you spent more time working and less time here. lol!

Agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The long arm of the law   The long arm of the law Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:37 pm

You're so agreeable lately, you sick?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The long arm of the law   The long arm of the law Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:41 pm

Tired, really.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: The long arm of the law   The long arm of the law Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:33 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Tired, really.

Obviously not tired enough to stop giving me a hard time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The long arm of the law   The long arm of the law Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:35 pm

*sigh* Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: The long arm of the law   The long arm of the law Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:41 pm

spectrefate wrote:
*sigh* Rolling Eyes

Just Jesting of Course....
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: The long arm of the law   The long arm of the law Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:44 pm

I would love to see the language of the ordinance requiring the permit for religious organizations to occupy the space.

Alex

Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: The long arm of the law   The long arm of the law Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:37 am

The whole thing is stupid. Kicking old folks out of their homes for code violations? How heartless can you get? It really frosts me. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The long arm of the law   The long arm of the law Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:44 am

Tall Tyrion wrote:
The whole thing is stupid. Kicking old folks out of their homes for code violations? How heartless can you get? It really frosts me. Mad

Down here in St. Petersburg, they kicked all the homeless from the city. I know some think the homeless are a nuisiance, but the City went into their tents cities, told them to get the hell out and shredded their tents. Pretty heartless I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The long arm of the law   The long arm of the law Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The long arm of the law
Page 1 of 1