Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frontiers Records sues Ritchie Blackmore

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

Frontiers Records sues Ritchie Blackmore Empty
PostSubject: Frontiers Records sues Ritchie Blackmore   Frontiers Records sues Ritchie Blackmore Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 2:07 pm

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/ritchie-blackmore-sued-by-label/
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Frontiers Records sues Ritchie Blackmore   Frontiers Records sues Ritchie Blackmore Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 2:20 pm

For some reason I'm reminded of this bit in Spinal Tap's fictional biography:

"The band sued Megaphone Records for withholding royalties; the label threatened a precedent-setting countersuit charging "lack of talent."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Frontiers Records sues Ritchie Blackmore   Frontiers Records sues Ritchie Blackmore Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 3:25 pm

Is it not supposed to be, that when you become elderly, you drop petty indifferences and make friends with those that uplifted you to where you are? Blackmore's douchebagery, in his ancient state, is becoming more legendary by the day. Yes - I am backing the record label on this one. And Graham Bonnet. And Joe Lynn Turner. And the RRHoF.....
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Frontiers Records sues Ritchie Blackmore   Frontiers Records sues Ritchie Blackmore Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 3:40 pm

I can see why the label is pissed. Investing that kind of money into a person you expect some effort beyond just handing over the recorded album. Media needs some words from the man himself, if they're to write up a story about his new album. Otherwise it's just another review.

Ritchie's got quite a track record at making enemies.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Frontiers Records sues Ritchie Blackmore   Frontiers Records sues Ritchie Blackmore Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 8:11 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Is it not supposed to be, that when you become elderly, you drop petty indifferences and make friends with those that uplifted you to where you are?  Blackmore's douchebagery, in his ancient state, is becoming more legendary by the day.  Yes - I am backing the record label on this one.  And Graham Bonnet.  And Joe Lynn Turner.  And the RRHoF.....

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking too, John.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontiers Records sues Ritchie Blackmore   Frontiers Records sues Ritchie Blackmore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frontiers Records sues Ritchie Blackmore
Page 1 of 1