Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today

Go down 
+4
ZetaReticuli
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
manny
8 posters
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today Empty
PostSubject: Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today   Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:41 am

According to the newspaper my favorite guitartist of all time (well next to Hendrix) turns 65 today!

Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today Ritchie+blackmore
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today   Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:42 am

In the latest Blackmore's Night DVD from 2 or 3 years ago, he looks pretty good for a guy in his 60s.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today   Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:53 am

Break out fiddles and pan flutes in joyous celebration!! Happy Birthday, old timer!! Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today 816667

PostSubject: Re: Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today   Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:57 am

A toast to one of the best and an inspiration to many.
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today   Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Good player, definitely. Too bad he's such a assbag though.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today   Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Manny how can you like two of the biggest poop players to ever walk this earth. HAHA Im just joking with ya. Please dont NUKE me in retaliation. I dont think the I.R.K. would be happy about that.

Happy Birthday Mr. Blackmore
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today   Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Best wishes of health to the best guitar player ever.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today   Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:15 pm

He's still rockin' some of the coolest sideburns ever. Oh, and he's alright at guitar too. Have fun being old, Ritchie. Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today 610270
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today   Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:23 pm

I never really appreciated his ability until he went acoustic with Blackmore's Night. Then I was like "Holy crap this guy can play!".

Plus anyone who can play a hurdy gurdy has to be talented; that's the weirdest damn instrument I've ever seen.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today   Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today   Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Happy Birthday, ya bastard! \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today   Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ritchie Blackmore is a senior ciitizen today
Page 1 of 1