Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden

Go down 
+23
brokentulsa
scottmitchell74
exact33
Wurthless
QuothTheRaven
Fat Freddy
Rex
James B.
MoonChild
Leatherface
glassprison
thejokeriv
iamrockerfun
Gilbert
Lari
Thrasher73
journeyman
Required Fields
80s Metal Lady
Witchfinder
metalinmyveins
corplhicks
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark"
Be Quick or be Dead
Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
From Here to Eternity
Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Afraid to Shoot Strangers
Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Fear is the Key
Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Childhood's End
Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Wasting Love
Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Fugitive
 3% [ 1 ]
Chains of Misery
 3% [ 1 ]
The Apparition
Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Judas be My Guide
Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Weekend Warrior
 0% [ 0 ]
Fear of the Dark
Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_lcap49%Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:48 am

Be Quick or be Dead
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 12:38 am

Love every song on this but it came down to two choices, the first two Maiden songs I ever heard: Be Quick Or Be Dead and Fear Of The Dark. I went with Fear Of The Dark as it was the one that really sold me on Maiden.

It's not my favorite Maiden album, but since it's my first it's high up there.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 12:41 am

MoonChild wrote:
journeyman wrote:
The Fugitive, Fear of the Dark, Be Quick or be Dead.

I like this album a lot. The ever changing Eddie surprised me yet again, love the cover.

I love the song Fugitive as well. And this album art work, I consider it the best of any Maiden albums.

I know a lot of people think of that being a weak song, but I find it to be so awesome, especially the intro.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 3:21 am

I agree with ya DallasBlack.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:11 am

I always liked 'Be Quick or Be Dead'. Great way to open an album too.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:32 am

Fear of The Dark
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:47 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I always liked 'Be Quick or Be Dead'. Great way to open an album too.

That was actually my very first Maiden song. Saw the music video in '93. Not MTV but something called the Jukebox channel. People payed .99 cents to request a music video. Luckily for me there were plenty of paying customers with good taste. That channel also introduced me to Danzig, Pantera, Slayer, Biohazard, and plenty of other bands MTV wouldn't touch at the time that I can't recall right now.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 2:03 am

It might have been mine too. Or very close to it, at least.

Must be the age. Fear of the Dark was the newest Maiden album back when I first heard them.
Back to top Go down
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 12:19 am

My choice is an odd one, as I went with Weekend Warrior. I've had the album since not long after it came out, and it was only in the last year or so, that I really discovered this track. Prior to that, I would have gone with Fear Of The Dark.
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 1:22 am

Grimmo wrote:
My choice is an odd one, as I  went with Weekend Warrior. I've had the album since not long after it came out, and it was only in the last year or so, that I really discovered this track. Prior to that, I would have gone with Fear Of The Dark.

I really like that song, too. Hella catchy!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 3:28 am

The rebel of yesterday, tomorrow's fool
Who are you kidding being that cool?

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden   Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Tune on "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2