Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb

Go down 
+31
Troublezone
tohostudios
brokentulsa
corplhicks
ShadowAngel
Olafsto
Addy
MoonChild
mr.electric39
Witchfinder
mc666
Getizzyback
akeldama
the sentinel
Citanul
Gilbert
Glower
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
ZombieHavoc
candlemass
manny
metalinmyveins
Boris2008
exact33
Joe
Lari
Fat Freddy
666_Evil_666
mikeinfla
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 11:53 am

Quote :
Rex Scott from X-Sinner

20 years ago, maybe. Nowadays he sounds like a cat being repeatedly stomped on. I couldn't even make it all the way thru that last X-Sinner album (World Covered in Blood) cuz of his caterwauling.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:15 pm

How about Jim Breuer?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:46 pm

headbanger AC/DC headbanger

Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Smile088 Axl Rose Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Smile088
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 6:10 pm

Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 12938111
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 6:48 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 12938111

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 6:54 pm

I didn't even recognize him at first.  I assume that's Axl "Cat With A Tail In A Toaster" Rose? 

Good grief what did he do eat all his profits from the first 2 GnR albums?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 12:22 am

tohostudios wrote:
I didn't even recognize him at first.  I assume that's Axl "Cat With A Tail In A Toaster" Rose? 

Good grief what did he do eat all his profits from the first 2 GnR albums?

smoked it all....................
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:02 am

Well, it's been confirmed now. It is indeed Mr Reliable Axl Rose who is going to get the gig! Shocked
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 12:09 pm

here is what you get...I think AC/DC is going for a Bon Scott vibe ...To me  it comes across more as a Sam Kinison effect   Razz ...

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 1:47 pm

http://newsthump.com/2016/04/17/acdc-replaces-singer-who-cant-hear-with-singer-who-cant-sing/ Laughing
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 1:49 pm

Good bye AC/DC - the best band has died.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 2:01 pm

That actually sounds a little better than a thought it would. But it does sort of sound like Sam Kinison.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 2:11 pm

That's a rather humorous article!
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 2:21 pm

tohostudios wrote:
That actually sounds a little better than a thought it would.  But it does sort of sound like Sam Kinison.

It doesn't sound bad at all, I'm sure that he will do a decent job.

Can't say that I'm looking forward to hearing his version of Big Baawwaaawls though lol!
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 2:58 pm

I really don't see what the big deal is. Besides, isn't this just for the rest of the tour?
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 3:25 pm

Brian Johnson - must of - banged Angus's wife.
Something super- off the wall - must of happened.
This is - a sad moment in the history of Rock n Roll -
Like Michael Jackson marrying Prisilla Presley Sad
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 3:26 pm

He sounds great from the clip they have up on Blabbermouth. Some people just are never happy no matter what. Even if every person got their suggested singer (Jesse James Dupree/Marc Storaci etc...) in the band, someone else will put him down.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 4:06 pm

What singer out there can equally do a good impression of both Bon Scott and Brian Johnson? It seems there are guys that can do one well but not both. That's why they just need someone that sings in the overall same "high pitch/raspy" ballpark as what they are known for, but not necessarily a dead ringer.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 8:42 pm

I thought it sounded terrible, according to Ultimate Classic Rock they actually auditioned a vocalist from a tribute band, but they decided on Axl to finish the tour. Good luck in singing these songs two hours a night.

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 9:34 pm

I'm with Glower on this one. The last couple years, something is off with AC/DC. It all started with Malcom's illness, and then the Phil Rudd stuff, and now Brian kicked to the curb.

"something is afoot at the circle k"
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 1:31 am

Do you seriously expect more from the mighty AC/DC?
I prefer to stick to the band's older material. They have already more than proven themselves.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 1:32 am

Regardless who the new singer is, i will still check out the new material.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 3:07 am

Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Ripacd10

Last edited by MoonChild on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 4:44 am

It makes you wonder how Angus will take to Axles notorious tardiness?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 7:59 am

Axl sounds better than I thought he would.Guess we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb   Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Johnson said he was kicked to the curb
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next