Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Virus warning?

Go down 
+6
Thelemech
James B.
HeavyThrashhead
Boris2008
666_Evil_666
Wrecked Neck
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Virus warning? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virus warning?   Virus warning? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 11:10 am

Painkiller wrote:
There's a difference between offering criticism and "whining". At this point, you're the one doing much of the character assassination. Like I said, I haven't even been posting lately. I just came in to shoot down accusations made about me.

I love how you won't comment about what you just stated. You just got done ripping on this place! Let me ask you this Painkiller. Have you ever seen anyone on these boards that have said, "Metalinmyveins" is way out of bounds with the way he treats people on here? Have you ever seen me go into ANY thread and complain about what certain people are talking about? Have you ever seen me go into any thread and ridicule someone because of the band that they like or the genre that they like?

Now ask yourself, if we were going to replace my forum name with yours, what would be the answer to all three of these questions? You create your own character assassination, due to how you operate on here and you don't exactly exude a warmth on these boards.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Virus warning?   Virus warning? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 11:11 am

Ooooo-kay, everybody chill. This is turning into a circular clusterf**k.

Virus warning? - Page 2 Don%27t%20make%20me%20turn%20this%20car%20around

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virus warning?   Virus warning? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 11:20 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
I love how you won't comment about what you just stated. You just got done ripping on this place! Let me ask you this Painkiller. Have you ever seen anyone on these boards that have said, "Metalinmyveins" is way out of bounds with the way he treats people on here? Have you ever seen me go into ANY thread and complain about what certain people are talking about? Have you ever seen me go into any thread and ridicule someone because of the band that they like or the genre that they like?

Now ask yourself, if we were going to replace my forum name with yours, what would be the answer to all three of these questions? You create your own character assassination, due to how you operate on here and you don't exactly exude a warmth on these boards.
I think you're the one who's doing all the whining now. How ironic. Laughing

I haven't even been popping in a thread to start anything. If I disagree with someone, I explain why.

And, I don't know about the exuding part. Could just be the way that I type. Oh, well.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Virus warning?   Virus warning? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 11:27 am

Oh well. I tried. (SIGH)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virus warning?   Virus warning? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virus warning?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2