Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The newest virus!

Go down 
+4
T-Roy
manny
exact33
8 posters
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

The newest virus! Empty
PostSubject: The newest virus!   The newest virus! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:36 pm

The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weekly Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! This virus will wipe out your private life entirely. If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises.

Take two good friends to the nearest liquor store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

The newest virus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest virus!   The newest virus! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:49 pm

Ha. I know a lot of people who avoid this virus like the plague.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

The newest virus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest virus!   The newest virus! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:29 pm

My wife's entire family has that virus !
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

The newest virus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest virus!   The newest virus! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:41 pm

The newest virus! 201269
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

The newest virus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest virus!   The newest virus! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:50 pm

TAKING LARGE AMOUNTS OF ANTIDOTE NOW! cheers
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

The newest virus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest virus!   The newest virus! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:04 pm

The newest virus! Lol The newest virus! 634442
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

The newest virus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest virus!   The newest virus! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:07 pm

I've been suffering from this for years. Unfortunately my bill collectors have made this disease incurable. The evil bastards!
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

The newest virus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest virus!   The newest virus! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:53 pm

As a teacher, I suffer from the virus seasonally. Right now I'm in remission until August. I still feel the need to build up resistance by taking the antidote even when not suffering! The newest virus! 495333
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

The newest virus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest virus!   The newest virus! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:04 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

The newest virus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newest virus!   The newest virus! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The newest virus!
Page 1 of 1