Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newsted era Metallica

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Newsted era Metallica Empty
PostSubject: Newsted era Metallica   Newsted era Metallica Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 10:27 pm

A lot of purists always think metallica died with cliff which I don't agree, Metallica wrote a lot of great songs before they recorded St Anger even though Bob Rock f$#ked em up by over producing them they still sounded great live well three times as better. Was particularly a fan of their live shows back in my early to mid teens I used to download full metallica shows and record the concerts on cassette from my old 90s computer, the best Newsted era MetallicA shows were from 1994- 2000 wasn't a fan of the sand diego and mexico city concerts that were on the live album, There were some good shows in the late 80s the seattle one of them and also Helsinki 88, Los Angeles 88, Pforzium 87, Gothenburg 87, Paris 87 and Austin Texas 89 and some of the first shows with Newsted in late 86. Anyone a fan of that era and also were a collector of Metallica bootlegs?

(good live version of no leaf clover)
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

PostSubject: Re: Newsted era Metallica   Newsted era Metallica Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 10:31 pm

Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

PostSubject: Re: Newsted era Metallica   Newsted era Metallica Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 10:55 pm

better setlist than san diego and mexico concerts but the last 30 mins is audio only
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newsted era Metallica   Newsted era Metallica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newsted era Metallica
Page 1 of 1