Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown Empty
PostSubject: Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown   Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 3:36 pm

SPIRITUAL BEGGARS — the Swedish band featuring ARCH ENEMY guitarist Michael Amott and bassist Sharlee D'Angelo, along with vocalist Apollo Papathanasio (ex-FIREWIND) — will release its ninth studio album, titled "Sunrise To Sundown", on March 18 in Europe and March 25 in North America via InsideOut Music. The CD's cover artwork was created by Costin Chioreanu of Twilight13Media (AT THE GATES, GRAVE, ARCTURUS).

"Sunrise To Sundown" track listing:

01. Sunrise To Sundown
02. Diamond Under Pressure
03. What Doesn't Kill You
04. Hard Road
05. Still Hunter
06. No Man's Land
07. I Turn To Stone
08. Dark Light Child
09. Lonely Freedom
10. You've Been Fooled
11. Southern Star

The album's limited edition version will be released as two-CD mediabook with a bonus disc including seven tracks (two covers versions and five live songs) and an expanded booklet. The LP format will be on 180-gram vinyl and come in gatefold packaging with a double-sided poster as well as the full standard album on CD as bonus.

Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown Spiritualbeggarssunrisecd

Michael Amott (ARCH ENEMY, CARCASS) - Guitar
Ludwig Witt (FIREBIRD) - Drums
Per Wiberg (OPETH) - Keyboards
Sharlee D'Angelo (ARCH ENEMY, MERCYFUL FATE) - Bass
Apollo Papathanasio (FIREWIND) – Vocals

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown   Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 11:32 am

No one cares, huh? Oh well. F**k it. Here's the title track anyway, you ungrateful wankers.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown   Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 11:37 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
No one cares, huh? Oh well. F**k it. Here's the title track anyway, you ungrateful wankers.

I like it, I have this on my radar
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown   Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:56 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I've got a couple of records by these guys but I never listen to them. Something just isn't clicking with me.

Nice to see that those sessions at the Eyesore Charm School ®  have finally started paying off  lol!
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown   Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 8:39 pm

I like it. Need to check this album out.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown   Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 11:55 am

Boris2008 wrote:

Nice to see that those sessions at the Eyesore Charm School ®  have finally started paying off  lol!

I took that money and bought smokes and beer instead. Don't tell my mom.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown   Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 12:05 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

I took that money and bought smokes and beer instead. Don't tell my mom.

Dirty little snitch that I am, I did tell your mom. She wants a word with you!!

Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown 0
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown   Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 1:10 pm

Mom?

Razz

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown   Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: