Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016

Go down 
+25
akeldama
DallasBlack
ZombieHavoc
the sentinel
Wurthless
SideShowDisaSter
corplhicks
Thelemech
manny
Boris2008
chewie
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
DakotaRogers
James B.
thejokeriv
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
mikeinfla
tohostudios
exact33
Leatherface
nevermore
Fat Freddy
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 5:41 pm

"The Fuller Report" (1968)

More enjoyably silly Eurospy nonsense starring American beefcake Ken Clark (aka the Budget Price Bond), as a race car driver who gets mixed up with spies, a defecting Russian ballerina, and the hunt for a top secret file during a visit to Stockholm. As usual, the story quickly turns into a hopeless muddle, but the swingin' 60s European scenery and lotsa female eye candy (especially the leading lady, Serbian/Italian hottie Beba Loncar - meee-yow!) held my interest. I've watched a lot of these cheap spy flicks over the past year and this one was a little bit better than average.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 10:27 pm

Stranger Things - Episodes 1-4
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 6:48 am

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Sausage-party-poster1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 9:25 am

"All Things Must Pass" (2015)

This engrossing and bittersweet documentary about the rise and fall of the iconic Tower Records chain isn't just the story of a record store - it's a history lesson on 40 years of change in the music biz. The vintage clips of the first Tower store in NYC (4th and Broadway) brought back lotsa warm n fuzzy memories of the time I spent there during my collegiate music-scrounging days.
(sigh) Damn, I miss Tower Records.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Witchfinder wrote:

me too. same episodes and everything, haha. it's such a good show, it's got a great atmosphere and the cinematography is excellent too.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:05 pm

Wurthless wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

me too. same episodes and everything, haha. it's such a good show, it's got a great atmosphere and the cinematography is excellent too.  

I am loving it. I am halfway through episode 7 now. I don't want the series to end!
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 12:03 am

Witchfinder wrote:
Wurthless wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

I am loving it.  I am halfway through episode 7 now.  I don't want the series to end!

dude i feel your pain, i watched two more episodes today and only stopped because i didn't wanna finish it just yet.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:18 am

"Android Cop" (2014)

The Asylum's attempt to bite off of the "RoboCop" remake looks cheaper than usual, even for them.
Set in post-apocalypse L.A., a tough police officer (Michael Jai "Spawn" White) is assigned a new robotic partner and then sent off to find the mayor's missing daughter, who's somewhere in the radioactive "outer zones" that surround the city. The pair soon figure out that this assignment was supposed to be a one-way mission as they come under fire from mutant gangs and corrupt cops alike. Barely watchable shoot'em up nonsense.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 10:25 am

Whisky Tango Foxtrot.

Watched this with the wife Saturday night. I like Tina Fey and this was entertaining enough. I downed 2 tall Ecto-Cooler and vodkas and still managed to stay awake till the end, for what it's worth.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 9:02 pm

Stranger Things - Episodes 7 and 8
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 6:15 am

The first two episodes of Stranger Things.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 12:42 am

i finished stranger things tonight too.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 1:21 pm

ROH
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:38 am

Episodes 3-7 of Stranger Things. I would have finished it off but it got too late.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 10:54 am

"Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice" (2016)

Angered by the destruction and human casualties caused by Superman's battle with Zod (in "Man of Steel"), Batman decides that the Kryptonian is Public Enemy #1. Meanwhile, Lex Luthor is working on a plan to get rid of them both. Oh, and Wonder Woman and Doomsday are also shoehorned in for no apparent reason.
Zack Snyder's wanna-be epic is WAY too overstuffed with subplots but the big splashy CGI action sequences are impressive. I'm still not sold on Henry Cavill as Superman (dude is a stiff) but I thought Ben Affleck was a great Batman. In fact, I would've rather seen Affleck in a solo Batman flick.
In the end this hero mashup is entertaining enough, as long as you keep your expectations low. It's no masterpiece, but it wasn't the train wreck I'd been expecting after reading so much fanboy hate either.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 6:25 am

Finished up Stranger Things. Here's to a second season.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 8:13 am

"Stone Cold" (1991)

Former NFL footballer Brian Bosworth took a legit stab at becoming an action hero in this entertaining, ultra-violent shoot-em-up. Bos is a tough Alabama cop who goes undercover inside "The Brotherhood," a murderous biker gang who make the Sons of Anarchy look like the Care Bears. Lots of bullets fly, stuff blows up, shirtless guys with bad mullets beat the crap out of each other and the always dependable Lance Henriksen (as the gang's crazed leader) chews the scenery for all he's worth. Tons of fun!

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 9:33 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Stone Cold" (1991)

Former NFL footballer Brian Bosworth took a legit stab at becoming an action hero in this entertaining, ultra-violent shoot-em-up. Bos is a tough Alabama cop who goes undercover inside "The Brotherhood," a murderous biker gang who make the Sons of Anarchy look like the Care Bears. Lots of bullets fly, stuff blows up, shirtless guys with bad mullets beat the crap out of each other and the always dependable Lance Henriksen (as the gang's crazed leader) chews the scenery for all he's worth. Tons of fun!

A modern classic! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 10:30 am

Witchfinder wrote:

A modern classic!  Laughing

Pair it with Patrick Swayze's "Road House" for the ultimate Redneck Action Double Feature! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 9:38 am

"The Curse" (1987)

A meteorite crashes on a Tennessee farm. Gooey alien stuff leaks out of it and seeps into the well water, and soon the crops are full of maggots, the animals are becoming unusually aggressive, and the family's youngest son (a teenage Wil Wheaton, later of "Star Trek: TNG") watches helplessly as everyone starts turning into murderous, green-goo-drooling zombies. Fortunately John Schneider of "Dukes of Hazzard" is there to come to the rescue!
Typically cheesy '80s horror nonsense, supposedly inspired by an H.P. Lovecraft story. I used to see this one in video stores all the time back in the day, but never pulled the trigger on it till now. I wasn't missing much...

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 11:44 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"The Curse" (1987)

A meteorite crashes on a Tennessee farm. Gooey alien stuff leaks out of it and seeps into the well water, and soon the crops are full of maggots, the animals are becoming unusually aggressive, and the family's youngest son (a teenage Wil Wheaton, later of "Star Trek: TNG") watches helplessly as everyone starts turning into murderous, green-goo-drooling zombies. Fortunately John Schneider of "Dukes of Hazzard" is there to come to the rescue!
Typically cheesy '80s horror nonsense, supposedly inspired by an H.P. Lovecraft story. I used to see this one in video stores all the time back in the day, but never pulled the trigger on it till now. I wasn't missing much...

From that synopsis, this sounded watchable until your last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 12:29 pm

The Curse is awful IMO. I don't know if you've seen The Curse "sequels", but they don't have anything to do with the first film or each other for that matter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 1:27 pm

007 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
"The Curse" (1987)

From that synopsis, this sounded watchable until your last sentence.

lol!   I was thinking the exact same thing!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Leatherface wrote:
The Curse is awful IMO.  I don't know if you've seen The Curse "sequels", but they don't have anything to do with the first film or each other for that matter.

Haha, I haven't seen any of them but "Curse II: The Bite" came up in the "Recommended Videos" while I was watching the first one on YouTube, so I added it to my watch list, because I'm a masochist, I guess. Smile

Seriously tho fellas, I've seen wayyyyyy worse than "The Curse" but it certainly isn't a long lost gem by any means.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 10:08 am

The Norliss Tapes (1973)

Another Dan Curtis supernatural tv movie starring Roy Thinnes as an investigative reporter (sound familiar?) working on a book debunking the burgeoning occult scene in California. However, he stumbles upon something more than he had bargained for. He ends up disappearing, leaving behind everything he had discovered on numbered cassette tapes. His publisher finds the tapes, listening to the first one (and telling the story in the movie). This was an attempt by NBC to copy the success of the Kolchak movies but for whatever reason, the pilot was not picked up and we never do get to discover to David Norliss. All in all, it wasn't that bad with very good makeup on the zombie/monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next