Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016

Go down 
+25
akeldama
DallasBlack
ZombieHavoc
the sentinel
Wurthless
SideShowDisaSter
corplhicks
Thelemech
manny
Boris2008
chewie
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
DakotaRogers
James B.
thejokeriv
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
mikeinfla
tohostudios
exact33
Leatherface
nevermore
Fat Freddy
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 5:22 pm

James B. wrote:
Finished "Deep Space Nine" & "Voyager", so now it's on to "Enterprise".

Gearing up for the CBS "Star Trek" TV show in 2017

I really dig the Star Trek franchise but DS9 is my fave and one of my all-time fave shows.

Just finished season 1 of Voltron: Defender Of The Universe--it was really good!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 8:56 am

Penny Dreadful Season 3, episode 7
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 12:57 pm

Ring Of Honor
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 4:19 pm

"Foxy Brown" (1974)

This blaxploitation classic stars Pam Grier (at her peak of mid '70s hottie perfection) as a tough-as-nails ghetto gal who goes vigilante against the neighborhood drug dealers after they kill her undercover cop boyfriend. Funky, sleazy, and violent-as-hell, tons of retro fun.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Godzilla 2000

This one features probably my favorite Godzilla suit.  I love the spiky dorsal spines and the new fangs.  And the Big G is actually "greenish" in this one instead of his usual dark gray.  As usual, the film contains a lot of time-wasting scenes with the human characters but at least the leads in this one are fairly engaging.  But the big lag time before the final monster fight gets pretty boring.  My DVD copy sucks because there's no Japanese language with subtitles version so I'm stuck listening to the lousy English dubbed version.  The FX are pretty good though.  I also like the new fire color of Godzilla's ray.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 8:21 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Godzilla 2000

This one features probably my favorite Godzilla suit.  I love the spiky dorsal spines and the new fangs.  And the Big G is actually "greenish" in this one instead of his usual dark gray.  As usual, the film contains a lot of time-wasting scenes with the human characters but at least the leads in this one are fairly engaging.  But the big lag time before the final monster fight gets pretty boring.  My DVD copy sucks because there's no Japanese language with subtitles version so I'm stuck listening to the lousy English dubbed version.  The FX are pretty good though.  I also like the new fire color of Godzilla's ray.

I saw this one in the theater! I thought it was pretty good and a massive improvement over the dumpster fire that was the American movie.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 8:26 pm

"Monsters University" (2013)

Prequel to Disney/Pixar's "Monsters Inc." tells the story of how Mike Wazowski and Sully first met back in college, where they become unlikely fraternity brothers and begin their training to become "scarers." As usual, it's beautifully animated, fast moving, funny stuff with great voice work.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 8:29 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Godzilla 2000

I saw this one in the theater!  I thought it was pretty good and a massive improvement over the dumpster fire that was the American movie.  

Yeah me too.  In fact it's the last movie I've ever bothered going to a theater to see because I always get the seat in front of someone obnoxious.  It can only be worse now with the popularity of texting. 

It was definitely a huge step up from the American abomination.  One of the highlights of the "Godzilla: Final Wars" film is when the aliens unleash the American version of Godzilla to do battle with the real deal and the Big G kill the fake G in about 3 seconds.  The lead baddie alien says "I knew that tuna-eating monster was worthless".  Laughing very hard

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 8:31 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Monsters University" (2013)

Prequel to Disney/Pixar's "Monsters Inc." tells the story of how Mike Wazowski and Sully first met back in college, where they become unlikely fraternity brothers and begin their training to become "scarers." As usual, it's beautifully animated, fast moving, funny stuff with great voice work.

I liked that one as much as the original Monsters Inc.   I just think the idea behind that franchise is freakin' great.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 8:32 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Godzilla 2000

I saw this one in the theater!  I thought it was pretty good and a massive improvement over the dumpster fire that was the American movie.  

Yeah me too.  In fact it's the last movie I've ever bothered going to a theater to see because I always get the seat in front of someone obnoxious.  It can only be worse now with the popularity of texting. 

It was definitely a huge step up from the American abomination.  One of the highlights of the "Godzilla: Final Wars" film is when the aliens unleash the American version of Godzilla to do battle with the real deal and the Big G kill the fake G in about 3 seconds.  The lead baddie alien says "I knew that tuna-eating monster was worthless".  Laughing very hard

Haha!  Yes, that was great!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 9:12 am

Witchfinder wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Godzilla 2000

I actually got to see that one at the drive in. That was excellent. It's great seeing a Godzilla flick on a huge screen, the way they are intended to be.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 1:23 am

Monday Night Raw
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 8:25 pm

Took the kids to see Finding Dory - fun, family flick.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 11:03 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 CentralIntelligencePoster
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 1:00 am

Watching what is apparently the most racist movie ever made (if you do a Google search):

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 GodsOfEgypy470

Maybe they were a little lazy in their casting, but racist? Give me a break! Or maybe I'm too blinded by my "white privilege" to see it Very Happy. Anyhoo, not the greatest fantasy film ever made and no acting that could win an Academy Award, but a fun movie nonetheless and worth the $2 rental.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 11:02 am

"The Messenger" (1986)

Former NFL footballer and blaxploitation bad-ass Fred "The Hammer" Williamson directs and stars in this terrible Italian-produced revenge saga. He's a former Green Beret who travels from Rome to Chicago, New York and Vegas to wipe out the drug smuggling cartel that killed his wife. The story is a hopeless muddle, the dialogue is screamingly awkward, the Italian accents are thicker than Ragu, and the soundtrack is intrusive and irritating. I had a bunch of beers in me while watching this so I enjoyed it, even though it was for all the wrong reasons. Hilariously bad!

Amidst all the gun play and terrible acting, we also get treated to frequent product placement for King Cobra malt liquor - Fred was their commercial spokesman at the time. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 11:59 am

Dual Survival
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Date night with the missus last night. We went to see:

The Conjuring 2

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 6:44 am

Game of Thrones.

Wow!!! humble
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:33 pm

WWE Money In The Bank
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:34 pm

WWE Money In The Bank
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 7:45 pm

Behind The Music episodes on The Go-Go's and Blondie.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 8:55 pm

Wayward Pines
Longmire
Are You Being Served?
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:00 pm

Sanford & Son
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 12:45 am

10 Cloverfield Lane.

What in god's f*cking green earth did I just watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next