Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016

Go down 
+25
akeldama
DallasBlack
ZombieHavoc
the sentinel
Wurthless
SideShowDisaSter
corplhicks
Thelemech
manny
Boris2008
chewie
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
DakotaRogers
James B.
thejokeriv
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
mikeinfla
tohostudios
exact33
Leatherface
nevermore
Fat Freddy
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:50 am

The Odd Way Home

Durham County Season 1
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:47 am

Superbad
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 12:44 pm

Scouts Guide To The Zombie Apocalypse.

This was a rather mundane flick. It was ostensibly a comedy but was rather unfunny. Some decent computer generated gore though.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:21 pm

Midnight Meat Train

About the 12th time I've watched this flick. I sure wish they planned trilogy would come to fruition but given the dismal box office performance of this one that's highly doubtful.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:05 pm

The Trailer Park Boys - Season 1, Episodes 1-5
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 10:51 am

The X-Files. A jokey episode with a nice little homage to Carl Kolchak.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 8:15 pm

007 wrote:
The X-Files. A jokey episode with a nice little homage to Carl Kolchak.

Loved the episode! Lots of fun, I'm glad they included an episode like this in the run.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 3:19 pm

"Ice" (1994)

Typical cheap looking early '90s direct-to-video action nonsense stars Traci Lords as a cat burglar who steals a stash of diamonds from some very bad people. Naturally, the bad guys want to get them back, by any means necessary. Zach "Gremlins" Galligan picks up a quick paycheck as Traci's ne'er-do-well brother who gets caught in the middle.
Traci looks great as usual and is actually the best actor in the film - which really isn't saying a lot, because she doesn't do much besides pout and shoot at people.
Forgettable (at best).

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 7:39 pm

Doctor Who - The Curse of Peladon

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 9:08 am

"1990: The Bronx Warriors" (1982)

In the "near future" of 1990 (ha!), New York City's most notorious borough has become a lawless no-man's land, ruled by gangs who regularly battle it out with corporate goons and each other.

This cult classic slab of Italian post-apocalypse schlock steals liberally from "The Warriors" and "Escape From New York," but naturally isn't nearly as good as them. It's a much better looking film than the average Italian B-Movie (mainly due to being shot on location in the actual Bronx) but it's still silly, under-written, poorly acted/dubbed junk.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:32 am

The X-Files - Season One (1993-94)

The series has been newly remastered in HD and I've been watching season 1 on Amazon Prime. and...season 1 really wasn't very good. There are a handful of really good episodes (mostly the mythology arc) but man, some of the monster-of-the-week stuff in this season is really lazy, hackwork. Also, Gillian Anderson was still quite green with her acting chops at this point, she would improve quickly but some of her work in this season is pretty painful.

The Shield - Season One (2002) - Holy CRAP! This show is f*cking amazing, can't believe I never watched it. LET THE BINGE COMMENCE!!!!

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:40 am

Quote :
Gillian Anderson was still quite green with her acting chops at this point

Yeah, but she was sooooooo cute. Haha

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:48 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Yes, she was.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:59 pm

Supernatural
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:59 pm

S.D. wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Yes, she was.

And still rather attractive.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:45 pm

007 wrote:
S.D. wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Yes, she was.

I haven't watched any of these new X Files shows but I've seen the previews and even in those she still looks...how to say this...."MILF-y"

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Life on Mars
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 12:53 am

Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 1:26 am

Star Trek
X-Files
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 8:51 am

Over the past two days I've watched a couple of cheesy-but-fun 1960's Italian "Euro-Spy" movies (aka: low budget secret agent flicks made to cash in on the James Bond craze) on YouTube.

"008: Operation Exterminate" (1965)
TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 3XI5kuC

A female American agent (the lovely Ingrid Schoeller) and her British counterpart (Alberto Lupo, trying hard to be as cool as Sean Connery but failing miserably) team up to track down a kidnapped scientist who has invented "anti-radar technology." Like most Italian B-Movies, the dialogue is awkward, the plot is needlessly complicated and the whole movie didn't really make much sense (it didn't help that the English language track on the YouTube copy of this film dropped out several times, leaving only the Italian language track for a minute or so each time! Laughing very hard) but there were plenty of pretty girls, fist fights, exotic foreign locations and groovy '60s fashions and decor, so I was entertained.

"Superseven: Calling Cairo" (1965)
TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Superseven+Chiama+Cairo+Poster

"008" may have been a knockoff, but it looks totally original next to this flick, which shamelessly copied the 007 formula (just look at the poster!), right down to the square-jawed Connery lookalike (American actor Roger Browne) in the lead role. "Agent Stevens" travels (with a series of female companions) from Cairo to Switzerland to Rome to retrieve a stolen radioactive element that's been hidden in a camera. Once again, lots of pretty girls, chase scenes, and fist fights move the action along.

Neither flick was particularly good but as a Bond fan they were fun to watch in a weird, alternate-universe sort of way. Both films were directed by spaghetti-cinema legend Umberto Lenzi, who's better known for his horror flicks like "Make Them Die Slowly" and "Nightmare City."

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 9:05 am

007 wrote:
S.D. wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Yes, she was.

Not just rather attractive, she's still hot as hell.

I'm old now, I'm finding maturity sexy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 9:22 am

Yep, I still haven't seen the new X-Files but I did see Gillian Anderson a few months ago in a recent Brit sci-fi movie called "Robot Overlords," and she is definitely aging gracefully... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 9:29 am

She was smoldering in that series Hannibal (highly recommended by the way).
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 2:58 pm

Since I've been watching the new X-Files series, I decided to rewatch the series from the beginning (on Netflix). I've only caught the first 2 episodes so far, both rather enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:59 pm

"Black Roses" (1988)

Demons come to the tiny town of Mill Basin disguised as a hair metal band, and soon their devil music has unfortunate effects on the local teenage population. Anti-social behavior, murder and general hilarity ensues.
In the annals of Heavy Metal Horror flicks, this one makes "Trick or Treat" look like "Masterpiece Theater." The soundtrack to this cheap, poorly acted schlock is better than the movie.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next