Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016

Go down 
+25
akeldama
DallasBlack
ZombieHavoc
the sentinel
Wurthless
SideShowDisaSter
corplhicks
Thelemech
manny
Boris2008
chewie
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
DakotaRogers
James B.
thejokeriv
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
mikeinfla
tohostudios
exact33
Leatherface
nevermore
Fat Freddy
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 8:11 pm

A massive catch up on Gotham, getting towards the end of series 1 and holy crap the Fish Mooney storyline is dark!!   Shocked
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 8:40 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
A massive catch up on Gotham, getting towards the end of series 1 and holy crap the Fish Mooney storyline is dark!!   Shocked

headbanger headbanger headbanger

Another Gotham fan!!!!

The Fish Mooney storyline is when I woke up to the series. Seeing Jeffrey Combs transformed into a woman by The Dollmaker hooked me for good.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:28 pm

The X-Files limited series episode 2
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:37 pm

007 wrote:

I was going to watch that but when I found out it was running on consecutive nights I decided the hell with it; I'll pick it up on DVD. I don't like TV "commitments". There is always bound to be something else on TV that I want to watch during such a "miniseries".

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:48 pm

"009-1: The End of the Beginning" (2013)

Japanese action/sci-fi flick based on a long running manga comic and anime series (with which I am unfamiliar), about a female cyborg secret agent who starts digging into her past to recover her lost memories. Mayhem follows her every step of the way until she eventually gets mixed up with a mad scientist, zombies, and a plot to destroy the world.

I'll be honest, this flick didn't make a lick of sense but it was so insanely ultra-violent and packed with female eye candy and gore that it didn't even matter, it was still a boat load of fun to watch.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:54 pm

Quote :
I'll be honest, this flick didn't make a lick of sense but it was so insanely ultra-violent and packed with female eye candy and gore that it didn't even matter, it was still a boat load of fun to watch.

In other words, right up my Tokyo Gore Police-loving alley!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:53 pm

tohostudios wrote:
007 wrote:

I was going to watch that but when I found out it was running on consecutive nights I decided the hell with it; I'll pick it up on DVD.  I don't like TV "commitments".   There is always bound to be something else on TV that I want to watch during such a "miniseries".  

That was just the first 2 episodes. The rest of the episodes are on Monday nights from here on out.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 7:04 pm

007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
007 wrote:

I was going to watch that but when I found out it was running on consecutive nights I decided the hell with it; I'll pick it up on DVD.  I don't like TV "commitments".   There is always bound to be something else on TV that I want to watch during such a "miniseries".  

That was just the first 2 episodes. The rest of the episodes are on Monday nights from here on out.

That's even worse, that's the night RAW is on. I can't bitch about how lame WWE creative is if I don't watch RAW. \'arry \'eadbanger

I think I'll just read the reviews then decide if I want to pick up this X Files "mini-series" on DVD when it comes out.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 8:06 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I think I'll just read the reviews then decide if I want to pick up this X Files "mini-series" on DVD when it comes out.

As far as I'm concerned, it's excellent. It has the feel of the original series.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:45 pm

007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

As far as I'm concerned, it's excellent. It has the feel of the original series.

Agree, fantastic return.

Also watched Agent Carter.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 11:45 pm

Old Johnny Carson Tonight Show episodes on Antenna TV.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 8:38 am

Agent Carter
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 8:49 am

"Light Blast" (aka "Neon Killer," 1985)

Enjoyably cheesy Italian action flick with a sci-fi twist. A tough San Francisco cop (Erik Estrada of "C.H.i.P.S" fame) has to track down a mad scientist who has invented a laser beam weapon that melts humans, and is threatening to destroy the city with it unless they pay him a $10 million ransom.
Aside from the hilariously gory scenes of people "melting" (ala the end of "Raiders of the Lost Ark") when the laser is used, this is pretty standard cop-movie stuff, with lots of car chases, gun battles and stuff blowin' up. At least "Ponch" gets to shoot his gun in this movie - I don't think he ever drew his weapon once during all his years on "C.H.i.P.S." Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 12:48 pm

"Popcorn" (1991)

College film students rent out a theater for a fund raising "all night horror-thon" of gimmicky '50s schlock movies. Unfortunately, someone who might be connected to a deranged film director from years past is stalking them and picking them off one by one during the show.
This early '90s video store & cable favorite is pretty dated now but it's still a fun watch, particularly for the jokey "films within the film" being shown in the theater. Plus, there's even a throwaway joke about Iron Maiden (the band) for us metal nerds!

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 5:14 pm

Dual Survival
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 10:26 pm

Gotham - the final episode of season 1

I'll probably binge-watch all of season 1 again before the second half of season 2 starts on Feb. 29

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:17 pm

Night Court
Drew Carey Show
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:32 pm

tohostudios wrote:

I'll probably binge-watch all of season 1 again before the second half of season 2 starts on Feb. 29

I'm totally caught up now. I don't think that Season 2 has hit the heights of the second half of Season 1 yet but that's to be expected, it's not a Heroes style nosedive or anything.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I'm totally caught up now. I don't think that Season 2 has hit the heights of the second half of Season 1 yet but that's to be expected, it's not a Heroes style nosedive or anything.

I'm still waiting for them to pick up the thread from the "Firefly" episodes where that chick with the flamethrower ended up as a burnt crisp in bandages in the bowels of a Wayne Enterprises institution as what looked to be a scientific experiment.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:15 am

I really need to start watching Gotham. I have heard nothing but good things about it.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:27 am

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Bfcvr
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 5:50 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 13_Hours_poster
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 8:12 pm

I Am Thor
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 8:42 pm

nevermore wrote:
I Am Thor

Any good? It has all the hallmarks of being terrible  affraid
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:41 pm

Watching the Barney Miller marathon on Antenna TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next