Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest

Go down 
+17
thejokeriv
the sentinel
MetallicSeminarian
Troublezone
MoonChild
Glower
brokentulsa
nevermore
Boris2008
chewie
80s Metal Lady
Fat Freddy
Wurthless
Temple of Blood
Witchfinder
James B.
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Best Tune On Judas Preist's "Point of Entry" LP
Heading Out To The Highway
Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 8 ]
Don't Go
Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Hot Rockin
Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Turning Circles
Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Desert Plains
Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap48%Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 48% [ 16 ]
Solar Angels
Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
You Say Yes
 3% [ 1 ]
All The Way
Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Troubleshooter
Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
On The Run
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest   Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 6:16 pm

I love this album, and it probably has more to do with how lukewarm the feeling is towards this album. I love "Heading Out to the Highway", "Desert Plains" and "Solar Angels". I really enjoy "Hot Rockin', "Turning Circles" and "Troubleshooter". My favorite song is "Solar Angels by the slimmest of margins.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest   Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 4:43 pm

A rather great album that I only fault for production values. Solar Angels is a frequent return for me.
Back to top Go down

Best tune on "Point of Entry" by Judas Priest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2