Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest

Go down 
+20
the sentinel
candlemass
MetallicSeminarian
mikeinfla
Vexer6
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
metalinmyveins
Runicen
brokentulsa
MoonChild
Troublezone
Glower
nevermore
Boris2008
80s Metal Lady
Lari
Witchfinder
James B.
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Breaking The Law
Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Rapid Fire
Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 8 ]
Metal Gods
Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Grinder
Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 8 ]
United
Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Living After Midnight
Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
You Don't Have To Be Old To Be Wise
Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
The Rage
 21% [ 8 ]
Steeler
Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest   Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 8:17 pm

Rapid Fire' a great track
Back to top Go down
DevZor
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
DevZor

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest   Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 4:50 pm

Went with the Rage. Could have just as easily been Rapid fire or Steeler. In the end it's Rob's vocals which clinched it. His performance on that track is a cut above the rest of the album.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest   Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 10:07 pm

"Livin' After Midnight"

The song that introduced me to Priest, I wore it out, one of those bubble-gum tunes that you chew the hell out of and it loses it's flavor then you spit it out, care less if I ever hear it again. It was also the tune I sang to audition for my first band while still in the marines, I was so bad they laughed at me, I literally broke down and cried in the car, swore I'd never do that again! Ironically, it was in the set list of my first band that played out...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest   Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:12 am

Breaking the law. not their heaviest but one of the best metal tunes ever.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest   Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 4:41 pm

The Rage! I remember hearing that for the first time and thinking, "are they going Reggae with this?" Then BOOM. Hell of a song.

The whole album in general I find a little spotty regardless of its landmark status. Yes, United just sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest   Best tune on "British Steel" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2