Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Hunters

Go down 
+12
scottmitchell74
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
Hamer12
TheGooch
Addy
novellahub
Troublezone
T-Roy
spiritoradio
mc666
the sentinel
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:36 am

Quote :
if Christians are allowed to believe in ghosts.

allowed.....

That choice of words made me chuckle. Don't know why but it reminded me of childhood and the nearly ubiquitous kid question "are you allowed to_____?"

Depending on one's definition of ghost or spirit I'm sure if you ask 100 Christians you would get 100 different answers.

Me? I don't know what to think......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:51 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
That's probably the right answer, no matter what you believe. There's some weird things that happen out there. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:19 pm

Has anyone watched the farce called Most Haunted on the Travel channel? Wow! What a ridiculous show. Haha. Every time I watch this show it has some stupid psychic on it that "sees" things, you know. It's just laughable. I've never seen a single shadow or object move, or heard an scary noise, or anything aside from some turd channeling demons and stuff. Haha. There was one show once where this dude swore something pushed him over, but you could totally see him slowly tip himself over...then he screamed! Haha.

What a horrible show. These are British people, though, so I don't know how long it's been on, but I'm willing to bet a lot of crappy copy-cat shows are going to pop up since the success of Ghost Hunters. Not only that, I think more and more people will try and pull hoaxes on the Ghost Hunters crew. I think they need to start setting up hidden cameras and microphones.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:44 pm

My wife and I have started watching the "mini marathons" of this show on Sci-Fi on Wednesday nights for the past couple of weeks. Woo, this show has made the hair stand up on the back of my neck more than once! Cool stuff!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:46 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
My wife and I have started watching the "mini marathons" of this show on Sci-Fi on Wednesday nights for the past couple of weeks. Woo, this show has made the hair stand up on the back of my neck more than once! Cool stuff!
Did you see the episode where Steve—I think—gets up from the couch and as the camera jostles around he catches that black figure get up, too? Holy crap! That one freaked me out! I think Ghost Hunters International starts January 9th. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:35 pm

New episodes of Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International start tonight at 8pm. They've been running a marathon since 10am, too. Wish I had today off. =(
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:37 pm

Ooh yea, thanks for the reminder. The wife wants me to record "Ghost Hunters International." It comes on at about the same time the kids go to bed, and they rarely, if ever, go quietly, so we don't wanna miss stuff while we're running upstairs to tell'em "shaddup and go to sleep dammit!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:37 pm

Brian Harnois is on the GHI show. That should be entertaining. No Steve Gonsalves, thank goodness. I saw that dude at House of Blues restaurant in Orlando a couple months back. He's just as smug in person as he is on the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:15 pm

Haha. Steve's cool. Brian is a frickin' turd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:35 am

Man, I'm watching the GHI episode now. First off, the new HNIC is dreadful. My god! It's like watching Christopher Lambert (with a lisp) in a made-for-TV movie. And I can't stand that little smarmy lizard-looking dude. I hope a ghost anal-rapes him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 6:47 am

I fell asleep at like 8:30 last night. Who knew Hot Pockets caused instant slumber? I missed it all.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:18 am

Eyesore wrote:
Man, I'm watching the GHI episode now. First off, the new HNIC is dreadful. My god! It's like watching Christopher Lambert (with a lisp) in a made-for-TV movie. And I can't stand that little smarmy lizard-looking dude. I hope a ghost anal-rapes him.

Laughing very hard
Yea, I watched it last night... I do NOT like the guy in charge either... though I must admit, his method of "taunting" the ghosts in an attempt to draw them out is pretty original... maybe he'll get his ass spectrally kicked by a pissed off spirit in a future episode...

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:59 am

spectrefate wrote:
I fell asleep at like 8:30 last night. Who knew Hot Pockets caused instant slumber? I missed it all.

Were they turkey Hot Pockets? Turkey's full of that, whatchacallit, Tryptophan or whatever. Knocks ya right out.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:07 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Were they turkey Hot Pockets? Turkey's full of that, whatchacallit, Tryptophan or whatever. Knocks ya right out.

No, the meatball and cheese. I'm just a fat bastard. Most food puts me to sleep. Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 4:22 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

No, the meatball and cheese. I'm just a fat bastard. Most food puts me to sleep. Sleep
Back when my mother and father were together, he had a drinking problem. So she would sprinkle sleeping pills into the milk he used with his brandy. Haha. Worked like a charm.

Where was your woman last night? Huh? Huh?
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:00 pm

A&E has that new show Paranormal State out that's in the same vein of Ghosthunters, I like both shows alot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 6:11 pm

DeathCult wrote:
A&E has that new show Paranormal State out that's in the same vein of Ghosthunters, I like both shows alot.
I haven't seen that one, the show called Most Haunted on the Travel channel is absolutely laughable. It's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 6:34 pm

That one lizardly looking guy, Andrew I think, used to be on the GH a few years ago, but then just left out of the blue with no explanation, so it's interesting seeing him again. It will take some getting used to, but I think I'll end up liking it as much as the original. One thing I don't like though and I'm not sexist or anything, but the women on that team really bother me. The case manager Donna, I think that's her name, is pretty hot, but she is not really a good investigator. Her and that other women were bothering the crap out of me last night, screaming and freaking out for no reason and crap like that, jeez! Rolling Eyes Then there is that one women who won the be a Ghost Hunter contest and on the first episode she sat in the dark with Steve while investigating and talked about her abusive boyfriend, while investigating, talk about to much information. Sorry just ranting.

Do you guys like that Destination Truth show that will be new again in March?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:28 pm

I've never seen Destination Truth, but it looks interesting.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:31 pm

I watch very little TV, but I'm religious when it comes to GH. The kids know daddy is not to be disturbed when watching GH. Pretty much everything I got for Christmas was GH related.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:57 pm

Eyesore wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
I haven't seen that one, the show called Most Haunted on the Travel channel is absolutely laughable. It's ridiculous.

You should give it a look when it comes on. Monday nights at 9 I believe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:54 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
if Christians are allowed to believe in ghosts.

allowed.....

That choice of words made me chuckle. Don't know why but it reminded me of childhood and the nearly ubiquitous kid question "are you allowed to_____?"

Depending on one's definition of ghost or spirit I'm sure if you ask 100 Christians you would get 100 different answers.

I've run into christians in the past that believed that ghosts are really just demons - I don't agree with those christians
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:01 pm

WATCH THIS! THIS IS A TRUE PSYCHIC WHO CAN CONTACT DEAD SPIRITS FROM BEYO0O0O0O0OND THE GRAVE Rolling Eyes Shocked http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gvpl0qvTVlA
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:26 pm

Ghost Hunters is a pretty decent show.

A Haunting is another good one.

...& Paranormal State comes on @ 10 on Mondays on A&E.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:44 pm

Wow, they picked up some serious EVPs on tonite's show. If you missed the 9pm showing be sure to check the 11pm repeat. Awesome stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunters
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next