Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Hunters

Go down 
+12
scottmitchell74
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
Hamer12
TheGooch
Addy
novellahub
Troublezone
T-Roy
spiritoradio
mc666
the sentinel
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:07 pm

I love this show about the Rhode Island chapter of The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS). I watch a few episodes every Wednesday night and it is on in the background as I am posting. Even though I am a Christian, I am now and have always been fascinated with the paranormal. Any other fans of this show?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:26 am

ghosts.. lol, next comes Alien Hunters.

spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 3:03 am

I love that show. I love the paranormal and supernatural also. It's very interesting stuff IMO.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:01 am

Don't like it, its creepy.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:36 am

The subject is interesting.
Back to top Go down
novellahub
Metal student
Metal student
novellahub

Number of posts : 163

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:57 pm

I am a fan of the show. I like how they do a scientific approach to research rather than bring some psychic in and tell wild stories. They go in to disprove a haunting more often than find one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rchobbyhub.com

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 2:25 pm

Wait...Christians can't believe in ghosts? I don't want to turn this into a religious discussion, but I that comment surprised me.

Anyway, I catch this show very infrequenty and I wish I could see it more often. They don't show the full shows online, nor do they ever have more than a few on On Demand. Great show, though, from what I've seen.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:52 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Wait...Christians can't believe in ghosts? I don't want to turn this into a religious discussion, but I that comment surprised me.

Anyway, I catch this show very infrequenty and I wish I could see it more often. They don't show the full shows online, nor do they ever have more than a few on On Demand. Great show, though, from what I've seen.

I said "fascinated" not "believe".
Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:41 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I know. But why did you mention you were a Christian? I'm just curious to know if Christians are allowed to believe in ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:47 pm

I like this show too, but mainly cuz the guys are from Rhode Island, I lived about 45 mins to an hour from Warwick, RI used to I should say.... What I like is they try to Disprove or Debunk it instead of like someone had said getting all psychic and crap like that..... I am a Christian I personally do not believe in ghosts in the way that the world does... Remember Satan is a deciever....

But I am fascinated by the things they find on the show and how they debunk alot of stuff, Not to mention my wife loves watching Ghost Hunters but now Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares is on the same time and night

Though my favorite episodes are the ones they are in CT Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:07 pm

Eyesore wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I know. But why did you mention you were a Christian? I'm just curious to know if Christians are allowed to believe in ghosts.

Yes, we are. The "Holy Ghost."
Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:41 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Yes, we are. The "Holy Ghost."
Right, which is why I was curious.
Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:32 pm

You watching this episode tonight? I have a rare Wednesday off, so I've been watching this marathon of show. The new episode tonight creeped me out. Wow! Chills. That was some crazy audio and video.
Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:53 pm

Not one of the better ones but it was an OK episode.
Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:57 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Not one of the better ones but it was an OK episode.
Are we talking about the same episode? The one with haunting at the house where the girl had her mother's ashes in the urn?
Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:59 pm

Yeah. The "black mass" they saw looks like the camera in front of a statue on a coffee table to me. The "Chesney" audio was pretty neat-o though.
Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:48 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Yeah. The "black mass" they saw looks like the camera in front of a statue on a coffee table to me. The "Chesney" audio was pretty neat-o though.
Yeah, but that thing rose up. I mean, you saw it rise. That definitely creeped me out. Haha. The episode they played at 10pm was cool, too. The little girls voice saying "Hello" and then laughing was also pretty creepy.
Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:24 am

Eyesore wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
Yeah, but that thing rose up. I mean, you saw it rise. That definitely creeped me out. Haha. The episode they played at 10pm was cool, too. The little girls voice saying "Hello" and then laughing was also pretty creepy.

The Stanley Hotel episodes are very awesome. I love that show.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:28 pm

paranormal eh?
i am interested in ufo more than ghosts and stuff
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:24 pm

Me & the wifey watch it every Wednesday night, it's about the only show we watch together.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:27 pm

I love ghost stories but I've never even heard of this show, much less seen it. What channel is it on??
Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 8:03 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I love ghost stories but I've never even heard of this show, much less seen it. What channel is it on??
It's on Sci-Fi on Wednesday nights. They seem to do a bit of a marathon of the shows between 7pm and midnight, at least they have these past two weeks. I always used to catch a one-off show here and there, but could never remember what channel it was on, or even remember that it was on in general. Haha.

Anyway, my friend was talking to me about it a while back, so I figured I'd start watching. It's a really killer show. They basically go to purported haunted locations and try and prove a haunting. Some episodes are anti-climactic because they found no evidence, but some are downright creepy. If you have Comcast, go to the On Demand section and click The Cutting Edge > Sci-Fi > Ghost Hunters. Right now there's three episodes available.

Or check this clip out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3agysqtg9g

This clip is a good one, but hard to see compressed like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYY0Bfrdt5M

Basically that cameraman's bag was shoved up into his face, but not by anyone visible. It's a cool episode.
Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:38 pm

Wow! I just watched last week's new episode, where they were at the baby store. Holy crap! Those EVPs they picked up were downright creepy. I mean, I got goose bumps. Haha. I love this crap.
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:00 pm

So weds after 7 pm on scifi, too lazy to scroll up ;(
Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:29 am

KissinMaiden wrote:
So weds after 7 pm on scifi, too lazy to scroll up ;(
Hmmm...too lazy to answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunters
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next