Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon

Go down 
+10
assault_attack
Lari
Dark Horseman
80s Metal Lady
nevermore
Gilbert
glassprison
Witchfinder
MoonChild
James B.
14 posters

favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon
Withcfinder General
Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Vote_lcap31%Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Man And Machine
Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Vote_lcap31%Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
The Return/Lionheart
Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Vote_lcap15%Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Beyond The Grave
Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Vote_lcap15%Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Justice
Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Vote_lcap8%Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
To Live By The Sword
Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Vote_lcap0%Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jack Tars
Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Vote_lcap0%Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
English Man O' War
 0% [ 0 ]
Searching For Atlantis
 0% [ 0 ]
Flying On The Edge
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Empty
PostSubject: Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon   Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 9:09 am

This one is difficult, but "Witchfinder General"

"Man And Machine" and "English Man O' War" close behind.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon   Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 11:23 am

Not an easy one, I go with Man and Machine.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon   Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 11:37 am

"Witchfinder General" for me.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon   Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 11:39 am

Man and Machine was instantly my favorite. I haven't listened to this album in a few years though.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9875

PostSubject: Re: Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon   Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Man and machine. I love these polls. They remind me to pull saxon cds out and play them.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

PostSubject: Re: Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon   Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:04 pm

Man And Machine gets my vote too.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon   Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:07 pm

Lionheart is my favorite Saxon album and one of my all-time favorite albums in general. Every track is awesome. Love the title track, but my favorite is "Beyond The Grave".
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon   Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:11 pm

This thread should be titled, "What is the Cat's Meow of Lionheart?" Razz
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon   Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:21 pm

Witchfinder General. They were extra inspired on this album, every track rocks.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6328

PostSubject: Re: Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon   Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 12:21 pm

One of the best Saxon records. Justice is an awesome song. Heavy as hell and with one of my favourite vocal lines and choruses.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon   Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:25 pm

Tough one but I'm going with  "Beyond The Grave" today.. I know a little late to vote..
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon   Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 11:46 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon   Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 12:04 am

Searching For Atlantis
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon   Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 8:00 am

Too late to vote. But I would have gone with "English Man O War" just to be different. This whole album is great, though.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon   Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 9:54 am

James open these polls back up sir! Gave this a listen late last night and this morning. There are really no bad tracks on this effort. Though I like the speedy efforts on this one, I'm going to go with the mid tempo effort, "Searching For Atlantis", with "Man and Machine" and "Witchfinder General" following closely behind.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon   Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 10:27 am

Was listening to a bunch of Saxon last night and wondering why they weren't as big as Maiden or Priest?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon   Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite from "Lionheart" by Saxon
Page 1 of 1