Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon

Go down 
+8
80s Metal Lady
Lari
Witchfinder
Glower
Dark Horseman
MoonChild
brokentulsa
James B.
12 posters

Procession/Sacrifice
Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Vote_lcap0%Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Made In Belfast
Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Vote_lcap17%Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Warriors Of The Road
Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Vote_lcap25%Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Guardians Of The Tomb
Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Vote_lcap17%Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Stand Up And Fight
Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Vote_lcap8%Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Walking The Steel
Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Vote_lcap0%Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Night Of The Wolf
Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Vote_lcap25%Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Wheels Of Terror
Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Vote_lcap8%Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Standing In A Queue
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Empty
PostSubject: Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon   Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:04 am

"Wheels Of Terror" is a great song, but being that I have had some experience with wolves on my property...."Night Of The Wolf" gets my vote.

When this poll is done, I'll do an extensive overview of what the "participating" HoM has said about Saxon's studio discography.

headbanger

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon   Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:55 am

Voted for Night of The Wolf although Stand up and fight was a close second..
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon   Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 12:41 pm

Night Of The Wolf
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon   Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 1:33 pm

Guardians of the Tomb. Great little intro then it explodes into a heavy rocker.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon   Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:45 pm

Biff would be damn proud of you, James.
You have certainly put Saxon - back on my radar screen -
and I can see how many Saxon fans are on this site -
" We will Remember " !
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon   Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 5:09 pm

"Warriors of the Road" for me. This is a very strong album and was a return to more of a power metal sound like on Metalhead. Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6328

PostSubject: Re: Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon   Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 5:10 pm

It's so good from beginning to end. Walking the Steel, Sacrifice, Made in Belfast are my faves, and the last one got my vote.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon   Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 10:34 pm

I listened to this album again recently assuming the title track would get my vote. I was wrong. The song that stuck with me was "Warriors Of The Road": fast and furious, but also super catchy!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon   Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 12:28 pm

Wheels Of Terror
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

PostSubject: Re: Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon   Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 4:58 pm

Warriors Of The Road gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon   Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 3:23 pm

80s Metal Lady wrote:
I listened to this album again recently assuming the title track would get my vote. I was wrong. The song that stuck with me was "Warriors Of The Road": fast and furious, but also super catchy!

Same here, But I went with "Guardians Of The Tomb"

Another solid Saxon cd!!
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon   Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 7:58 pm

I listened to this album a couple of weeks ago, I forgot there was a poll for this one. James open these back up. I would love to see how the vote totals would change. I'm going to go with the opener and the title track "Sacrifice" just barely over "Wheels of Terror".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon   Choose your favorite from "Sacrifice" by Saxon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1