Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Impellitteri- Venom

Go down 
+15
Lurideath
the sentinel
metalhead777
James B.
Thrasher73
Temple of Blood
Gilbert
nevermore
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
exact33
Dark Horseman
Lari
kethdredd
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Impellitteri- Venom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri- Venom   Impellitteri- Venom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 7:30 pm

This is one of my top five albums this year. Played this 3 times straight through on the way to Philly a few months back.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri- Venom   Impellitteri- Venom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 11:38 pm

I was playing it in my car yesterday. it is an awesome record. surely will make my top 5 as well.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6338

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri- Venom   Impellitteri- Venom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 9:36 pm

How did it hold up for you guys?

I've been on an Impellitteri kick lately, after filling in some holes in my collection, so obviously I went back to this latest one too. And the only real complaint I have is that it's too short. After six years, you'd maybe hope for more than 33 minutes! Solid material though. And there's two "bonus tracks", though lately I'm likely to just include those as album tracks since the running time without them isn't enough for me.

They actually did 4 videos for this album. The first two were already posted, but I'll just link all here in this post as well as an easy reference. All from the Frontiers Music youtube channel:

Empire of Lies
We Own the Night
Face the Enemy
Venom

I hope the guys have another few albums in them! They have proven they've still got "it".
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri- Venom   Impellitteri- Venom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 12:11 am

I still play venom on a regular basis. awesome album. I love rob rock and have been investing a lot in his works. even got the driver albums from japan a while ago.

this is the only impellitteri cd I own but I am already on the hunt for their other albums.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri- Venom   Impellitteri- Venom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:47 am

Played it again the other day along with "Wicked Maiden" another album that is too short! Smile
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri- Venom   Impellitteri- Venom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 5:21 pm

I love it I still play it. I'm a casual fan this is the only release I have. Very solid and it rocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impellitteri- Venom   Impellitteri- Venom - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impellitteri- Venom
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3