Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New England Patriots WIN

Go down 
+7
exact33
Witchfinder
Lari
Required Fields
mikeinfla
tohostudios
Glower
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

New England Patriots WIN Empty
PostSubject: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:46 pm

Pretty damn exciting game - Seahawks make that AMAZING catch - so angry and sad - then with 20 seconds left, Wilson throws interception - Malcom Butler - Tom Brady, MVP, wins 4th superbowl in 13 years and 6 appearences - Gronk - Julian - Bellechek -Bob Kraft - back to Foxboro Ma. Lombardy trophy -
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Pete Carroll outsmarted himself with that last call. What a stupid play call.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:09 pm

I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I really don't care for either team so it's good to see a close game when I have little interest in the teams playing. I admit I was pulling for the Pats near the end. Skipped the half time show and watched The Three Stooges instead during that time so what did I miss?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:15 pm

The halftime show was actually pretty entertaining. I liked the giant "robocat" Katy Perry came out on. She doesn't have the greatest voice but she's a good entertainer.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:25 pm

New England Patriots WIN MNKOY1M
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:33 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Pete Carroll outsmarted himself with that last call.  What a stupid play call.

The Seahawks only had one timeout left, so they didn't have time for 3 running plays. Only two. By running a passing play, they gained "a freebie" attempt. And it was a relatively simple and easy play. Who would've thought it could get intercepted? At worst, they figured it'd get batted down for a stoppage in play. Then Lynch would just run the necessary yard - he'd still get his two chances.

A miraculous save made by a rookie made the difference on that play. High drama. One of the all-time great Super Bowls. The Seahawks had the game, they must have been BY FAR the favourites to win it there at the end - 2nd down, 1 and goal, the demigod of running backs Marshawn Lynch at their side...
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:38 pm

You throw a fade pass to the corner or you check out of that pass and hit Lynch on the wheel route that he's on.  The Pats weren't even in their goal-line package - they had three corners in the game.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:51 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
You throw a fade pass to the corner or you check out of that pass and hit Lynch on the wheel route that he's on.  The Pats weren't even in their goal-line package - they had three corners in the game.

It's just stupid to throw a pass play at that point of the game, especially that pass play. As Witchfinder pointed out, if you want to try to "trick" the defense you throw something to the corner of the endzone; you don't throw a pass into the teeth of the defense, everyone knows it's more difficult to complete a pass like that when you essentially have 11 defensive players stacked into 11 yards (in this case).

I just find it extremely amusing that "truther" Carroll's paranoia about life played into his play-calling. I absolutely HATE the Patriots (my most-hated team in any sport) but I love that Carroll "outthought" himself to screw his team.

There is justice in the world...

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:17 am

i know people dislike the Patriots but Carroll is not much better than Belecheat.

Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:13 am

exact33 wrote:
i know people dislike the Patriots but Carroll is not much better than Belecheat.

I can't stand Pete Carroll. Total scumbag.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:58 am

I don't have a strong opinion on Carroll (never really heard anything about him besides the dislike) but cannot stand the Patriots or the coach.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 12:16 pm

Cant wait for the next season with the Patriots -
hope they get good players in the draft -
We got Browner from Seatle ha ha haa
They WILL BE found innocent for deflate gate thing -
They went 10 seasons for that Superbowl win ! Not easy -
Sleepless in Seatle = Pete Carrol = affraid
on a side note :
Johnny Football, Browns QB, 22 years old, put himself into a detox happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:48 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Have you met him personally?  Did he come to your house this morning and pee in your cereal?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 2:03 pm

S.D. wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Have you met him personally?  Did he come to your house this morning and pee in your cereal?

lol!

9-11 truther and destroyed the USC football program and then skipped to the NFL (again.) Do I need more reasons?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 3:47 pm

At least this game was close and exciting compared to last years boring shutout.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 9:51 am

New England Patriots WIN 5736_incredibly%20stupid%20rob%20lowe
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 6:30 am

That's a good one ! I hate that commercial by the way - but this is funny -
put it on my facebook -
one bad thing, Julian Endelman, during the parade,
punched a poster image of Richard Sherman's face -
then threw the image to the ground -
someone tossed Gronk a beer - and he chugged it right on the spot -
and spiked the can !
Back to top Go down
Medieval Torture Device
Metal novice
Metal novice
Medieval Torture Device

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Glower wrote:
Cant wait for the next season with the Patriots -
hope they get good players in the draft -
We got Browner from Seatle ha ha haa
They WILL BE found innocent for deflate gate thing -
They went 10 seasons for that Superbowl win ! Not easy -
Sleepless in Seatle = Pete Carrol = affraid
on a side note :
Johnny Football, Browns QB, 22 years old, put himself into a detox happy

New England Patriots WIN 604261

Huge Pats fan here. Not going to criticize Carroll for passing in that situation. On the season, the Seahawks were 1-5 from their opponent's 1-yard line. He played the percentages and lost. Them's the breaks.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 4:13 pm

I have lived in New England my whole life and I am glad they won. I couldn't take another late loss in a Super Bowl again. No matter how many titles have been won by Boston teams the last 15 years it still sucks to see your team lose. Thank you, Malcolm Butler! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New England Patriots WIN   New England Patriots WIN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New England Patriots WIN
Page 1 of 1