Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AC/DC, Birmingham, England, 23th april 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

AC/DC, Birmingham, England, 23th april 2009 Empty
PostSubject: AC/DC, Birmingham, England, 23th april 2009   AC/DC, Birmingham, England, 23th april 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:38 pm

The Uk leg of the black ice tour consisted of three arena dates with a total of forty thousand tickets roughly. It was reported that twenty million people were interested in buying tickets and the dates all sold out in a matter of seconds from going on sale. I was very fortunate to be able to get a standing ticket for the last arena show of the tour in Birmingham and finally fullfill my dream of going to see ac/dc in concert before they call it a day.

as for the show it was an incredible experience with all the classic songs plus some welcome new additions with anything goes, war machine, big jack. black ice and the fabulous opener rock n roll train. the sound quality was incredibly clear considering how loud it was and the band were on top form with angus and brian shimmying around the stage and really providing top entertainment for our entrance fee. i manged to get right in front of the angus dish so i had an amazing view of that near the end similar to when i saw paul stanley come out on the tight rope for love gun. The stage set was incredible as im sure you all know and the entrance sequence matches that of metallica and kiss

overall i had a very enjoyable ride on the rocl and roll train and would love to go on another trip to see angus, brian, mal, cliff and phil

ps. haha i saw brian having a crafty pileofsticks during anguses solo, i though he had given up!
Back to top Go down

AC/DC, Birmingham, England, 23th april 2009
Page 1 of 1