Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!

Go down 
+20
corplhicks
DakotaRogers
mlotek
nevermore
MoonChild
Glower
MetalRob331
thejokeriv
Runicen
Hadley
mikeinfla
Boris2008
Gilbert
mc666
Thelemech
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
manny
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:19 pm

Whay big jumpin' conclusion did I make ?
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:20 pm

MoonChild wrote:
not a good news, but wont affect the band for sure.

That will not be everyone's point of view

Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 220px-Ned_Kelly_in_1880
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Glower wrote:
These guys aren't angels - AC DC has always been a very tough rock band.
Hopefully, money and a good lawyer will talk - saw Phils real name - that I thought was unusual.
C'mon, who hasn't wanted, at least once in their life, a dirtbag, dead - POW !
Like we cheered on Charles Bronson's charator on - in the movie 'Death Wish' - POW !
Phil got tricked by some sneaky no good cop who was protecting 2 dirtbags.

I can believe that is possible. Corruption is worldwide.

Once when I was sitting and waiting to be let put of jail, there was a guy next to me talking to the guard
He was bragging how he likes them "really young" especially "after he's done with the mother".
The description was graphic and kept getting me angrier which is what they wanted.

This was all a ruse so I would do something and not be allowed out,
but I was warned beforehand that this particular jail was infamous for re-arresting many guys once they stepped outside the door.
That was how they stayed in business.
The fact that he disappeared down a hallway and not outside the way I did,  clinched it he was really a cop and not a prisoner.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:30 pm

Glower wrote:
Hopefully, money and a good lawyer will talk

So it's not a matter if Phil broke the law, as long as he has money and a good lawyer, he should be in the clear and shouldn't have to take responsibility for his actions. Alrighty.

Quote :
Phil got tricked by some sneaky no good cop who was protecting 2 dirtbags.

"A sneaky no good cop" that was doing his job by upholding the law? And do we know what these 2 "dirtbags" did? Or that the cop is protecting them?

I'd say those are some pretty big conclusions to jump to this early on. For all we know, they could've been his neighbor that have been letting their dog poop on Phil's lawn and he got fed up with it.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:10 pm

Look at the serious decline in Phil's appearance in recent years. Then look at the fact that police found a quantity of methamphetamine at Phil's house and you have a more likely motive than any cornball '80s movie script, or even MG's highly credible 'dog poop' theory.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:18 pm

Hell's Bells! I hope for Phil's sake that he doesn't try to make a Jailbreak, or the cops might Shoot to Thrill.

...too soon?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
...too soon?

Nah, in this day and age you should always be weary of deeds done dirt cheap.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:25 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Hell's Bells! I hope for Phil's sake that he doesn't try to make a Jailbreak, or the cops might Shoot to Thrill.

...too soon?

Making jokes like that at this time will surely put you on a highway to hell. Although I heard it's not a bad place to be.

Big Balls!!

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Don't you think that you guys are being a touch too much? :cheese:
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Nah, I bet he only has to pay a fine. Remember, Moneytalks.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 3:38 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Don't you think that you guys are being a touch too much? :cheese:

Let's stop beating around the bush here. I've always been a bit of a problem child, so if you want blood, you got it buddy.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:10 pm

Such a Cold Hearted Man, Riff Raff was all like "GIMME A BULLET," Gone Shootin' 'cause of the Down Payment Blues, but hey he was Kicked in the Teeth livin' in Sin City--probably told those two "I'm Up to My Neck in You!"

Oh and What's Next to the Moon.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Someone was a " Squeeler " !
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 5:40 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Glower wrote:
Hopefully, money and a good lawyer will talk

So it's not a matter if Phil broke the law, as long as he has money and a good lawyer, he should be in the clear and shouldn't have to take responsibility for his actions. Alrighty.

That's the way it is here in the US. Not sure about New Zealand. Smile

Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 9:19 pm

Now the murder charge has been dropped:

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2014/11/07/murder-charges-against-acdc-drummer-dropped.html
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 9:34 pm

Witchfinder wrote:

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2014/11/07/murder-charges-against-acdc-drummer-dropped.html

Money talks..... Guess he'll get his mistress for Christmas now
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Witchfinder wrote:

I guess they won't put the finger on him after all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 12:43 am

Witchfinder wrote:

I saw this comment and it cracked me up:

"Apparently the only evidence against him was that they had phone records of him ringing 362436"

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 2:54 am

chewie wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

I saw this comment and it cracked me up:

"Apparently the only evidence against him was that they had phone records of him ringing 362436"

Chewie wins the internet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:36 am

Someone was being a BALLBREAKER -
Whoever pressed the charges in the 1st place....was going to be in evil - up to his neck !
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 7:24 am

So I guess his cellmate's won't be asking him if he's "ready for a good time" after all.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 2:04 pm

I guess they did not prove he had any Guns for Hire
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:12 pm

"We're dropping the most serious of the charges. Therefore Mr. Rudd is free to Ride On, Ride On, Ride On."

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:40 pm

I looked up the lyrics to Problem Child - and many sites say Bon says - at the beginning of the song - " Cop This " -
It sounds like, to me, blasting the tune, many a time, that Bon's almost talking quickly to the producer / recorder - in a very confident way....
" Cut This " - you know the lingo - a recording is a 'cut'
and there's also a very strong refrence that he carries a switchblade - (and a hand gun) -
"So say bye bye while your still alive, your time is through " !
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 7:02 pm

I used to think he was sayin' "F*ck this" at the beginning of Problem Child...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next