Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!

Go down 
+20
corplhicks
DakotaRogers
mlotek
nevermore
MoonChild
Glower
MetalRob331
thejokeriv
Runicen
Hadley
mikeinfla
Boris2008
Gilbert
mc666
Thelemech
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
manny
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Empty
PostSubject: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:29 pm

What the hell???

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/music/acdc-drummer-phil-rudd-gets-charged-with-attempting-to-procure-a-murder-20141106-11hs1u.html
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:36 pm

I'll just go ahead and post this:

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Attempting to procure murder? Does that mean he was trying to hire a hitman to kill someone? Is that the "family emergency" he was tending to?

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:15 pm

Holy shit, what in the hell is going on with this band?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:16 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
I'll just go ahead and post this:

Wow. Angus and Phil are the only 2 members from that video that are still with the band. And maybe now, just Angus. That makes me sad.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Well, that's just odd.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Well, that's just odd.

Yep. Strange things are a-brewing in the AC/DC camp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:58 pm

WTF!??! What is going on with AC/DC???

If this is true then what will happen to the band??

This really sucks.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Make Bill Ward an offer. He's not doing anything.

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Weird. Hope the news are not correct.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:14 am

Update to the story: http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/10711053/Serious-charges-for-AC-DC-drummer-Phil-Rudd

He tried to hire a hitman to kill two men.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:50 am

Let's be honest, they did just fine without him for years. I think that they might just manage to prize Simon Wright away from The Vest if they need to lol! .

Personally I think it's time for this great band to hang it up and go out on a high note, I thought that was true when I realised that Malcolm couldn't continue and I think it now.

If Phil did what he's accused of, he needs to go to prison, trying to end someone's life isn't cool, even if your band is!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:07 am

They need to get this guy back.

Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Hills5

Oh, I mean THIS guy

Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Chris+slade

Chris Slade did a fine job.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:44 am

Mike Portnoy hasn't been in AC/DC yet! lol!
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:58 am

I hope this is not true, but if it is, i wonder what happens to their reputation. Do they break up and their music is never played by radio or tv again? Not trying to overshadow the seriousness of this situation, im just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 8:21 am

I just wonder how long this arrest was in the pipeline. I mean, did the other guys in the band know something uncool was going down - hence the absence from the video and promo photo? That would have been - what? - two months ago now that the video was making waves for Rudd's absence.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 9:28 am

If you want blood, you've got it!

Seriously, that's pretty messed up
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 9:38 am

Hadley wrote:
I hope this is not true, but if it is, i wonder what happens to their reputation. Do they break up and their music is never played by radio or tv again? Not trying to overshadow the seriousness of this situation, im just wondering.

I wouldn't go that far. If radio stations starting dumping every artist that had a police record, there would be allot of dead air.

'Dirty Deeds' might be put on Clear Channel's "DO NOT PLAY" list though.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:15 am

Avery Drummer is available. He might even be an upgrade Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:35 am

These guys aren't angels - AC DC has always been a very tough rock band.
Hopefully, money and a good lawyer will talk - saw Phils real name - that I thought was unusual.
C'mon, who hasn't wanted, at least once in their life, a dirtbag, dead - POW !
Like we cheered on Charles Bronson's charator on - in the movie 'Death Wish' - POW !
Phil got tricked by some sneaky no good cop who was protecting 2 dirtbags.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:43 am

Glower wrote:
These guys aren't angels - AC DC has always been a very tough rock band.
Hopefully, money and a good lawyer will talk - saw Phils real name - that I thought was unusual.
C'mon, who hasn't wanted, at least once in their life, a dirtbag, dead - POW !
Like we cheered on Charles Bronson's charator on - in the movie 'Death Wish' - POW !
Phil got tricked by some sneaky no good cop who was protecting 2 dirtbags.

Wow. Jumpin' to some mighty big conclusions there, huh?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:23 am

AC/DC has released a statement...

Quote :
AC/DC has commented on the arrest of the band's drummer, Phil Rudd, by New Zealand police on charges of attempting to arrange a murder.

Said the group in a statement: "We've only become aware of Phil's arrest as the news was breaking. We have no further comment. Phil's absence will not affect the release of our new album, 'Rock Or Bust', and upcoming tour next year."

I guess Bob Richards will be drumming for them until further notice.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:51 am

not a good news, but wont affect the band for sure.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:08 pm

Runicen wrote:
I just wonder how long this arrest was in the pipeline.  I mean, did the other guys in the band know something uncool was going down - hence the absence from the video and promo photo?  That would have been - what? - two months ago now that the video was making waves for Rudd's absence.

I was thinking the same thing. But with the band's statement it kind of sounds like Phil may have already been out of the band.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:18 pm

Whay big jumpin' conclusion did I make ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!   Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phil Rudd Arrested - attempted to procure murder?!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next