Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder?

Go down 
+5
mc666
MoonChild
candlemass
romeolimagolf
White_Mage
9 posters
AuthorMessage
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder? Empty
PostSubject: Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder?   Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:24 pm

These Are Quotes From A Recent Interveiw With Dimebags Ex Rita Haney:

“If Phil Anselmo hadn’t quit Pantera, Darrell wouldn’t have been playing in that shithole where that guy could get to him.”

"The guy wouldn’t have been after Vinnie and Darrell if Pantera had not broken up."

What Do You Think Of That?
Back to top Go down
romeolimagolf
Metal student
Metal student
romeolimagolf

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder?   Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:42 pm

I remember watching the VH1 Behind the Music episode on Pantera shortly after Dime's death. Judging from what I saw, I got the impression that Dime's family did indeed blame Phil, although they didn't come out and say it. It could have been because it was so soon after the murder and they did not have time to cool off before they opened their mouthes, or it could be that they all really feel that way. If that is how they feel, they are pretty pathetic.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder?   Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:46 pm

I understand sorta what there saying but why blame phil he didnt shoot him

Blame Nathan Gale not Phil.

Saying "If Phil Anselmo hadn’t quit Pantera, Darrell wouldn’t have been playing in that shithole where that guy could get to him.” Is like saying "If Dime was never famous he wouldnt have been shot"

I guess greif screws with people's heads
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder?   Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:57 am

We can all use this line of reasoning for the unpleasant events in our lives, things happen the way they're supposed to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder?   Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:52 am

White_Mage wrote:
These Are Quotes From A Recent Interveiw With Dimebags Ex Rita Haney:

“If Phil Anselmo hadn’t quit Pantera, Darrell wouldn’t have been playing in that shithole where that guy could get to him.”

"The guy wouldn’t have been after Vinnie and Darrell if Pantera had not broken up."

What Do You Think Of That?

One of the most irresponsible comments ever made! sick An easier comment would have been, if Dimebag's parents hadn't had sex and if he was not conceived, then he wouldn't have got killed. angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder?   Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:55 am

ya I think its stupid its like saying if Dime didnt get famous he wouldn't have been shot but I guess its easier to blame something than to accept it
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder?   Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:00 am

http://www.heartofmetal.net/heart-of-metal-f1/this-is-simply-the-most-stupid-thing-i-have-ever-heard-t3641.htm

caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder?   Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:47 pm

snnnnnnnnooooooorrrrrrreeeeeee
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder?   Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:00 pm

Since we need to place ultimate blame, if Darrell had never been born, then he would never have been here to be murdered, so it's actually his parents' fault. impatient
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder?   Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:37 pm

I think it is stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder?   Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:12 pm

I think it's a pretty stupid comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder?   Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:14 pm

I like Frosted Flakes and 'nanners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder?   Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phil Anslemo Blamed For Dimebags Murder?
Page 1 of 1