Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?

Go down 
+15
mc666
the sentinel
MoonChild
Tall Tyrion
INVADERS
Invader
candlemass
SideShowDisaSter
Thrasher73
KissinMaiden
kmorg
Fat Freddy
Smindas
Temple of Blood
caniplaywithmadness?
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Best one?
Part 1
Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Vote_lcap61%Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Vote_rcap
 61% [ 19 ]
Part 2
Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Vote_lcap39%Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Vote_rcap
 39% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Empty
PostSubject: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:21 am

i've been listening to these albums the past few days. i'm just wondering which one ppl would choose if they had to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:22 am

Part 1 by far. The prototypical power metal epic. Every other power metal release is derivative of Keeper Part 1. Talk about a blanket statement! Smile
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:39 am

spectrefate wrote:
Part 1 by far. The prototypical power metal epic.

You took the words out of my mouth!
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:16 am

Part 2. I just enjoy the songs a lot more. Don't get me wrong, 1 is fantastic, but 2 floats my boat.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:18 am

Gotta go with Part I here. Part II is decent too but it has a couple of goofy moments like "Rise And Fall" (hate the chorus in that one!) and "Dr. Stein" (which is a fine song but should've been saved for a B-Side)
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:20 am

Part 2 today, Part 1 tomorrow maybe

You forgot to add part 3

Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:22 am

part 1
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:31 am

Part 2 by a hair over part 1
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:33 am

Part 1 easily!!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:34 am

Pt.1, by virtue of "Halloween" alone! 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:41 am

Both are good, but Pt. 2 is better.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:09 pm

kmorg wrote:

You forgot to add part 3

No he didn't. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
kmorg wrote:

You forgot to add part 3

No he didn't. Razz

I actually am giving my copy of "The Legacy" to a buddy of mine. The magic just didn't last being held in captivity. A true disappointment of an album.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:45 pm

Part 1 by far
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:51 pm

Both are excellent, but I'll give the nod to Part II
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:26 pm

I like pt.3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:59 pm

Hard to choose, but if I have to, I would choose Part II mainly because of Eagle Fly Free, Dr. Stein, March of Time and I Want Out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:09 pm

Part 2 for sure. It has my favorite Helloween song ever, the title track 'Keeper of the Seven Keys"`! SOOOO EPIC!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:57 pm

I can't decide!!!! angry
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:00 pm

My Pt.1 has the track "Judas" in the middle of the cd but not listed on the track listing. It actually comes on after "A Tale That Wasn't Right" and "Future World" Does anyone else have this on thier pressing?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:42 pm

the sentinel wrote:
My Pt.1 has the track "Judas" in the middle of the cd but not listed on the track listing. It actually comes on after "A Tale That Wasn't Right" and "Future World" Does anyone else have this on thier pressing?

No, and you're sending yours to me, NOW!!!!Smile

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:25 am

i play 2 over 1, however i love them both equally!

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:39 am

Part one. Part two has a few stinkers, and I think "Halloween" is the better epic track. "Keeper Of The Seven Keys" just doesn't really do it for me completely.

I think Part three is actually better than one and two! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:00 am

the sentinel wrote:
I have this version, I got it by chance off eBay. It didn't say Judas was on it, so I was surprised when it suddenly started playing in the middle of the CD. Apparently it's a vaguely rare limited edition version, or at least that's what the internet informed me when I made an attempt to find out why my version was different.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:30 pm

Smindas wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
I have this version, I got it by chance off eBay. It didn't say Judas was on it, so I was surprised when it suddenly started playing in the middle of the CD. Apparently it's a vaguely rare limited edition version, or at least that's what the internet informed me when I made an attempt to find out why my version was different.

Cool, thanks for the info, smindas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?   Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 1 or 2?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next