Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accept rips off....Accept?

Go down 
+16
assault_attack
DallasBlack
Lari
Gilbert
Glower
nevermore
MoonChild
corplhicks
Shawn Of Fire
Lurideath
Witchfinder
thejokeriv
Boris2008
tohostudios
ze_mau
Jaybird
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Accept rips off....Accept? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accept rips off....Accept?   Accept rips off....Accept? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 4:58 am

Gilbert wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
It happens a lot, I've learned to accept (haha) it. When a band takes from another band is a different issue though, like Megadeth's Kingmaker.

Check out the verse in this tune and tell me what you hear:

Awesome album but I can't deny that bugs me.

Man, i really need to buy this album. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Can email ya that. Plus, Reverends unreleased "A Gathering of Demons" if you as much a a DW fan as I. Hit me up. AlsoMetal Church boots from the first two tours.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12528

PostSubject: Re: Accept rips off....Accept?   Accept rips off....Accept? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 10:35 am

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
John is awesome that way. He has kicked down some killer care packages over the years. Love ya man.
Accept has been pretty consistent (IMHDO)

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Accept rips off....Accept?   Accept rips off....Accept? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 5:32 pm

Glower wrote:

Here’s a band from Greece. 4 song EP.

Oooofaaaa! Those vocals!?! No thanks

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Accept rips off....Accept?   Accept rips off....Accept? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 2:06 am

James B. wrote:
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
John is awesome that way. He has kicked down some killer care packages over the years. Love ya man.

Wow!  Now I gotta like ya again?  Will not let you forget your roots.  GILBERT - Your pm will not let me respond.  Fix that.  Until then, I will leave James B and Gilbert with this.......

HAHA.  You didn't seer THAT coming!!!! BTW? What did the boat do when it got sick???? Went to the Doc....
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9854

PostSubject: Re: Accept rips off....Accept?   Accept rips off....Accept? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 8:55 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
James B. wrote:
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Wow!  Now I gotta like ya again?  Will not let you forget your roots.  GILBERT - Your pm will not let me respond.  Fix that.  Until then, I will leave James B and Gilbert with this.......

HAHA.  You didn't seer THAT coming!!!!  BTW?  What did the boat do when it got sick????  Went to the Doc....

How to fix it? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accept rips off....Accept?   Accept rips off....Accept? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accept rips off....Accept?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2