Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Led Zep Deluxe Editions!

Go down 
+2
James B.
Witchfinder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

Led Zep Deluxe Editions! Empty
PostSubject: Led Zep Deluxe Editions!   Led Zep Deluxe Editions! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:13 pm

Led Zep is reissuing their first 3 albums with a bonus disc! Also, they are doing 180gm vinyl reissues.

Check it out:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/led-zeppelin-to-reissue-first-3-lps-with-unreleased-songs-20140313
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Led Zep Deluxe Editions!   Led Zep Deluxe Editions! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:56 pm

I have some interest in vinyl

I am on the fence about what I've heard the bonus material is.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Led Zep Deluxe Editions!   Led Zep Deluxe Editions! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:13 pm

James B. wrote:

Same here. It's becoming increasingly difficult to find good, clean copies of used Led Zep vinyl.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Led Zep Deluxe Editions!   Led Zep Deluxe Editions! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:31 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
James B. wrote:

Same here.  It's becoming increasingly difficult to find good, clean copies of used Led Zep vinyl.  

I still have the first 5 on the older thicker vinyl they used to use, and "Presence" as well.   My "Physical Graffiti" is from a record club with that flimsy vinyl.  My daughter used my original copy as a Frisbee or made mud pies on it or something like that ?

Nothin better than an old Zep album on the turntable, headset phones on the head, a cup o joe and a good book while kickin back in the den.   (IMHO)

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Led Zep Deluxe Editions!   Led Zep Deluxe Editions! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:19 pm

I gotta say, I WANT these deluxe box sets with the vinyl and CD's. The concert on the first album sells the whole package by itself. And damn do they look pretty.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Led Zep Deluxe Editions!   Led Zep Deluxe Editions! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Looking forward tho these, as I don't have any Zep on vinyl or CD anymore.
The bonus material makes it very alluring. I have some of it, but not all (and usually just mp3's) and Page's production will make it better than any overpriced bootleg CD or vinyl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Led Zep Deluxe Editions!   Led Zep Deluxe Editions! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:15 pm

The debut album with the additional Olympia concert is a MUST BUY for me. Led Zeppelin I is one of my desert island albums.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Led Zep Deluxe Editions!   Led Zep Deluxe Editions! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:41 pm

S.D. wrote:
The debut album with the additional Olympia concert is a MUST BUY for me.  Led Zeppelin I is one of my desert island albums.

I already own all their albums on CD, but this one I will probably rebuy because of the Olympia show.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Led Zep Deluxe Editions!   Led Zep Deluxe Editions! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:11 am

ounds good looks good same as Kiss did it but is it really analogue record system ?
i dont think so.
then i dont want that, keep lookin for true analgoue old 70s 80s vinyls.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Led Zep Deluxe Editions!   Led Zep Deluxe Editions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Led Zep Deluxe Editions!
Page 1 of 1