Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUEENSRYCHE

Go down 
+48
tul
mikeinfla
A Handful of Wayne
MetallicSeminarian
Rex
Headbanger Man
assault_attack
Lovecraft
Metal Misfit
ZombieHavoc
glassprison
MetalRob331
Thrasher73
stormspell
mr.electric39
stpatrik
Runicen
Witchfinder
Chairman_Smith
metalinmyveins
chewie
Svengo
Lari
manny
BearOnUnicycle
Temple of Blood
Orion Crystal Ice
MetalGuy71
mlotek
Dark Horseman
bgsully
Sutekh
bass63
James B.
Required Fields
Wayne
Citanul
exact33
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
Shawn Of Fire
thejokeriv
Boris2008
Eyesore
Vexer6
corplhicks
ultmetal
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 8:48 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
I'm guessing Tate's new album will have one or two songs like that, enjoyable but if that's the best it's not worth investing in.

I'm looking forward to it, even as someone who can't much stand the man himself.

Then again, I'm one of those rare mutants who actually liked his first solo album. All this talk he has about diversifying musically and following his muse and I'm like, "Bring it on, dude! Stop talking about it and DO it!"

I might be hoping for a bit much there.
Back to top Go down
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

PostSubject: at Wacken   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 10:36 pm

Here's the full set.

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 9:35 am

Thanks Ken

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 4:36 pm

Cover and track list...

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Queensrycheconditioncd

"Condition Hüman" track listing:

01. Arrow Of Time
02. Guardian
03. Hellfire
04. Toxic Remedy
05. Selfish Lives
06. Eye9
07. Bulletproof
08. Hourglass
09. Just Us
10. All There Was
11. The Aftermath
12. Condition Hüman

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 5:24 pm

That cover art is ATROCIOUS! Looks like fan art created by someone who downloaded Photoshop two hours ago. It looks like one of those hidden item games you can download on your phone. =(

Did Century Media lose Travis Smith's phone number and e-mail address?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:34 pm

Eyesore wrote:
That cover art is ATROCIOUS! Looks like fan art created by someone who downloaded Photoshop two hours ago. It looks like one of those hidden item games you can download on your phone. =(

Laughing very hard

this is up there with Tourniquets "Microscopic..." in CGInes....

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:50 pm

Would it really have been that difficult to just stage the attic scene and photograph it?  You could change the picture out the window later.  

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 8:08 pm

S.D. wrote:
Would it really have been that difficult to just stage the attic scene and photograph it?  You could change the picture out the window later.  

they should have asked me for a cover with TheKing TheKing

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 8:13 pm

exact33 wrote:
S.D. wrote:

When they change their name to Kingsryche.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 8:18 pm

S.D. wrote:
exact33 wrote:
S.D. wrote:

When they change their name to Kingsryche.  

that would be a whopper of a change Razz

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 8:30 pm

sigh fainting
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 9:47 pm

Eyesore wrote:

It does look cheap and nasty!

I'm starting to wonder where my $50,000 went!!  Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 10:40 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

It does look cheap and nasty!

I'm starting to wonder where my $50,000 went!!  Laughing very hard

My guess is this guy did it: http://www.jhelmphotography.com
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:44 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Cover and track list...

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Queensrycheconditioncd

"Condition Hüman" track listing:

01. Arrow Of Time
02. Guardian
03. Hellfire
04. Toxic Remedy
05. Selfish Lives
06. Eye9
07. Bulletproof
08. Hourglass
09. Just Us
10. All There Was
11. The Aftermath
12. Condition Hüman

Am I the only one who thinks this looks like a crap attempt at a King Diamond album cover?

Eh, who am I kidding? I'll pick this up on release like the new Tate album.. But I won't ENJOY it, by crackey!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:24 am

I would've liked to see something a little more interesting with the band's name and album title. Looks kinda bland to me. And the QR logo thing. Is it there and I just can't see it?

EDIT: Nevermind. I think I see it now written in the fog on the glass.

It's an ok cover I guess.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:30 am

It really doesn't make any sense with the title, if I had to poke a big hole in the thing...

I mean "Condition Human" doesn't seem like this sort of... horror-ish "I watched the Ring while I was drawing concept art" thing they're pairing it with.

Maybe it'll be part of a larger artistic concept that plays out in the liner book?
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:22 am

New video:

Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:42 am

meh. I liked the first song but this one is kinda boring.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 12:11 am

Runicen wrote:
It really doesn't make any sense with the title, if I had to poke a big hole in the thing...

I mean "Condition Human" doesn't seem like this sort of...  horror-ish "I watched the Ring while I was drawing concept art" thing they're pairing it with.

Maybe it'll be part of a larger artistic concept that plays out in the liner book?

Speaking of the title, here is the first line from the press release for The Key:

"What would you do if you discovered the key to changing the way we view the world, the way we look at time, the way we travel, and could essentially change the human condition - for better or for worse?"

Human condition. Condition Human. Probably reading too much into it, but Geoff did name his band/project after a Queensryche album/song and he basically stole and redesigned the tri-ryche logo. You think the guys in Queensryche have a few digs up their sleeve as well?
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 9:33 am

While it would be funny if that turned out to be the case, I really hope these two acts aren't going to become binary stars orbiting each other, one digging at the ideas of the other and taking turns ribbing at one another.

At that point, it arrives at "get a room" territory very quickly for me.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 12:39 pm

That song is ok but is lacking something, nothing grabs me.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:37 pm

Tate's first album under the "Operation Mindcrime" banner isn't even out yet, but it sez here that he already has the second one recorded and in the can!!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/geoff-tate-has-already-finished-recording-second-operation-mindcrime-album/

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:52 pm

These songs sound like they can be cranked out quickly. That's the biggest problem with music these days!

Bands used to demo tunes first before they hit the studio, refine them in the studio, take suggestions from a producer, see what kind of reaction the songs were getting on the road and adjust accordingly.

Now it's straight to ProTools.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 2:29 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
These songs sound like they can be cranked out quickly.  That's the biggest problem with music these days!

Bands used to demo tunes first before they hit the studio, refine them in the studio, take suggestions from a producer, see what kind of reaction the songs were getting on the road and adjust accordingly.

Now it's straight to ProTools.

And a lot of bands don't even write full songs anymore; they just write bits and then start piecing things together to see if it sounds good. There's nothing organic about it.

That's my biggest issue with Death Magnetic. You can hear it on that album more than any other I've encountered. There are no natural transitions; everything is abrupt and feels so awkward.

Not suggesting Queensryche or Tate are doing that, but it wouldn't surprise me. Bands just need to get back to jamming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUEENSRYCHE
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next