Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUEENSRYCHE

Go down 
+48
tul
mikeinfla
A Handful of Wayne
MetallicSeminarian
Rex
Headbanger Man
assault_attack
Lovecraft
Metal Misfit
ZombieHavoc
glassprison
MetalRob331
Thrasher73
stormspell
mr.electric39
stpatrik
Runicen
Witchfinder
Chairman_Smith
metalinmyveins
chewie
Svengo
Lari
manny
BearOnUnicycle
Temple of Blood
Orion Crystal Ice
MetalGuy71
mlotek
Dark Horseman
bgsully
Sutekh
bass63
James B.
Required Fields
Wayne
Citanul
exact33
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
Shawn Of Fire
thejokeriv
Boris2008
Eyesore
Vexer6
corplhicks
ultmetal
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:51 pm

Last edited by Painkiller on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:51 pm

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Kerrang_212_geoff_tate

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:19 pm

I'm just waiting for this talk of ninjas to devolve into someone coming out as a Juggalo. I can smell it on the breeze, like the fine, fruity aftertaste of Mountain Mist Faygo...

...Ok, please for the love of all that is good, someone photoshop a picture of GT in Juggalo facepaint... Please? For science?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:26 pm

I agree, science is the candle in the darkness...
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Painkiller wrote:
exact33 wrote:
somebody needs to give their hormones a rest.

Well, perhaps if the Eyesore of a poster would lay off the doughnuts and went out for frequent jogs, he'd pass for a legitimate ninja. Being glued to your chair with potato chips and soda cans surrounding you doesn't count.

Aw, a fat joke.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:20 pm

Painkiller wrote:
exact33 wrote:
somebody needs to give their hormones a rest.
Well, perhaps if the Eyesore of a poster would lay off the doughnuts and went out for frequent jogs, he'd pass for a legitimate ninja. Being glued to your chair with potato chips and soda cans surrounding you doesn't count.

OK dude, I don't mind legimate discussions and disagreements, but personal attacks are not cool here. I like the fact you came here and fire up discussions, but please be respectful to one another. I only ask for a little civility, if that is too much for you then you are welcome to leave. Musical taste are subjective, no need to get personal because you think Offspring are the worst thing to happen to music since Barry Manilow was given a record contract.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:55 pm

You're not popular here so you can't do personal attacks. Only regulars are allowed to do that. Thems the rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:22 pm

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:49 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
You're not popular here so you can't do personal attacks.  Only regulars are allowed to do that.  Thems the rules.

Correction, only Temple of Blood is unpopular around here, and if you ever disagree with Temple of Blood, he feels its a personal attack.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:31 pm

manny wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:
You're not popular here so you can't do personal attacks.  Only regulars are allowed to do that.  Thems the rules.

Correction, only Temple of Blood is unpopular around here,  and if you ever disagree with Temple of Blood, he feels its a personal attack.

Well, in his defense, a lot of people here do take unwarranted swings at him. Of course, having a bit of a go at someone, right or wrong, is far different than pointed personal insults.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:17 pm

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 GuitarWEB

"Suck it, Rockenfeld!" —Geoff Tate
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:05 pm

Eyesore wrote:

"Hey, blow me, Geoff!" - Michael Wilton  Razz 

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Wonder what other type of sax Geoff puts in his mouth ?

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:48 pm

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 698017

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:53 pm

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 37318711

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:52 am

From the cruise. Cooooool. Not the greatest recording, but it's enough to know they're kicking ass. The more I see of Todd, the more I'm a fan.

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:53 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

"Hey, blow me, Geoff!" - Michael Wilton  Razz 

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:56 am

corplhicks wrote:
From the cruise. Cooooool. Not the greatest recording, but it's enough to know they're kicking ass. The more I see of Todd, the more I'm a fan.

He sounds much better now that he's not trying to sing the songs as Geoff did. He's singing them in his own voice.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:37 am

Not bad, but needs more cabaret dancers and lavish costumes.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:35 pm

Looks like law suit drama is over, just waiting for the "official" announcement that The Geoff is NOT Queensryche:

QUEENSRŸCHE guitarist Michael Wilton has confirmed that singer Geoff Tate — who was fired from the Seattle progressive rock band in 2012 after fronting it for three decades — and his former bandmates have reached a settlement in their legal battle over the rights to the group's name.

Speaking to the Allentown Music Examiner, Wilton was asked when fans can expect a resolution of the legal case involving the two versions of QUEENSRŸCHE. "That's coming up," Wilton said. "What I can say is that both sides have reached an amicable settlement and it's now just a matter of time. There will be an official press release, but for now, you'll have to wait."

Wilton also revealed that the Todd La Torre-fronted version of QUEENSRŸCHE is continuing work on material for the follow-up to last year's self-titled effort. "We've already begun the process for the next album," he said. "We have probably six songs demoed so far. We're taking it in a direction suited to what we do as QUEENSRŸCHE but maybe a little more progressive and heavier. The thing is, you never know what you really have until it's complete. It's like carving a piece of clay and seeing how it turns out. You peel off the layers until you get to something really cool."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/geoff-tate-and-former-bandmates-reach-amicable-queensryche-settlement/#T5OhttxbjqimS08g.99

Pretty much says it all - settlement done, announcement coming and Wilton and company have 6 songs demo'd for the next Queensryche album. My guess is they are letting Tate finish up his Geoff Tate's Queensryche, Starring Geoff Tate, The Original Voice finish up the existing shows that have book on the "smallest clubs willing to pay our advance" tour. Then they will announce that Geoff Tate has the right to perform as Geoff Tate, performing the music of Geoff Tate with his his band of merry allstars
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:38 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Looks like law suit drama is over, just waiting for the "official" announcement that The Geoff is NOT Queensryche:

QUEENSRŸCHE guitarist Michael Wilton has confirmed that singer Geoff Tate — who was fired from the Seattle progressive rock band in 2012 after fronting it for three decades — and his former bandmates have reached a settlement in their legal battle over the rights to the group's name.

Speaking to the Allentown Music Examiner, Wilton was asked when fans can expect a resolution of the legal case involving the two versions of QUEENSRŸCHE. "That's coming up," Wilton said. "What I can say is that both sides have reached an amicable settlement and it's now just a matter of time. There will be an official press release, but for now, you'll have to wait."

Wilton also revealed that the Todd La Torre-fronted version of QUEENSRŸCHE is continuing work on material for the follow-up to last year's self-titled effort. "We've already begun the process for the next album," he said. "We have probably six songs demoed so far. We're taking it in a direction suited to what we do as QUEENSRŸCHE but maybe a little more progressive and heavier. The thing is, you never know what you really have until it's complete. It's like carving a piece of clay and seeing how it turns out. You peel off the layers until you get to something really cool."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/geoff-tate-and-former-bandmates-reach-amicable-queensryche-settlement/#T5OhttxbjqimS08g.99

Pretty much says it all - settlement done, announcement coming and Wilton and company have 6 songs demo'd for the next Queensryche album. My guess is they are letting Tate finish up his Geoff Tate's Queensryche, Starring Geoff Tate, The Original Voice finish up the existing shows that have book on the "smallest clubs willing to pay our advance" tour. Then they will announce that Geoff Tate has the right to perform as Geoff Tate, performing the music of Geoff Tate with his his band of merry allstars

QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 25679 

finally!!!

I may have to get The Geoff version just so i have it.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Great ! Now time to move on and put the drama in the rear view mirror.

And I still need to pick up the last release
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:53 pm

So when will the big reunion tour between The Geoff and QR happen?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:01 pm

ultmetal wrote:
So when will the big reunion tour between The Geoff and QR happen?

Hopefully never.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUEENSRYCHE   QUEENSRYCHE - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUEENSRYCHE
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next