Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(What the hell happened to) Watchtower

Go down 
+15
the sentinel
tohostudios
chewie
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
muckie
sovdat
Fat Freddy
nevermore
stormspell
Temple of Blood
Shawn Of Fire
Orion Crystal Ice
DakotaRogers
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

(What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (What the hell happened to) Watchtower    (What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 9:19 pm

Quote :
it was a private joke between Fat Freddy and I

(What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Zbszj

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: (What the hell happened to) Watchtower    (What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 9:20 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
it was a private joke between Fat Freddy and I

(What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Zbszj

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: (What the hell happened to) Watchtower    (What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 9:36 pm

Laughing very hard \'arry \'eadbanger

Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: (What the hell happened to) Watchtower    (What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 9:36 pm

It seems to be a different story if one were to... uh... poke fun at influx of Judas Priest threads posted every other day.

(What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Mobkit
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: (What the hell happened to) Watchtower    (What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 9:38 pm

DakotaRogers wrote:
It seems to be a different story if one were to... uh... poke fun at influx of Judas Priest threads posted every other day.

(What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Mobkit
''

Not to me. Poke away. It's all in the wording. Poking fun is one thing; haughtily mocking is something entirely different.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: (What the hell happened to) Watchtower    (What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 10:46 pm

Witchfinder- your reputation around here to me is the guy that's heard of just about every obscure band. And owns most of their albums! Smile
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: (What the hell happened to) Watchtower    (What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 10:48 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Witchfinder- your reputation around here to me is the guy that's heard of just about every obscure band. And owns most of their albums! Smile

lol!

It's a sickness!!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: (What the hell happened to) Watchtower    (What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 2:48 am

Watchtower, at least from memory, was a good band. I liked the first two albums, but never really followed them since then. Always got an early Fates Warning vibe out of their music, which is strange.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: (What the hell happened to) Watchtower    (What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 6:27 am

I like the first album with Jason McMaster. Never bothered with anything else...
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: (What the hell happened to) Watchtower    (What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:14 am

Speaking of math surprised

Maybe somebody's band can use that stuff to play in time, just a thought.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: (What the hell happened to) Watchtower    (What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 2:54 am

FYI:

https://www.amazon.com/Concepts-Math-Book-One-Watchtower/dp/B01M1CRGFH
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: (What the hell happened to) Watchtower    (What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Picked the CD up today. Haven't had a chance to life aten to it yet but am looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (What the hell happened to) Watchtower    (What the hell happened to) Watchtower  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(What the hell happened to) Watchtower
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3