Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?

Go down 
+23
ZombieHavoc
manny
brokentulsa
ultmetal
nevermore
Shawn Of Fire
journeyman
Required Fields
James B.
Boris2008
tohostudios
akeldama
Witchfinder
candlemass
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
glassprison
iamrockerfun
metalinmyveins
MetalGuy71
jettafiend
JBall_Z
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:25 am

Have Gene and Paul do what they've alluded to for the last decade....replace themselves and ensure KISS is still touring long after their gone.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:42 am

I'd really like to see Gene and Paul stop taking cheap shots at Ace and Peter.

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:56 am

nevermore wrote:

That's what I was going to say. Stop berating each other and destroying their legacy.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:59 pm

I saw someplace else and tried to find it, a cover somebody made for "Elder 2-War Of The Gods". That might be interesting ?

and yeah, the "quit ribbin on Ace and Peter stuff"

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:02 pm

nevermore wrote:

headbanger   this
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:29 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I guess I'm the only one who dug Monster? Wow, I really am a fanboy.

If you're a fanboy, then I am too (hence this thread), because I quite like Monster.
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:37 pm

ultmetal wrote:
nevermore wrote:

That's what I was going to say. Stop berating each other and destroying their legacy.

This is part of the reason I haven't bought Peter's book yet.  I'm tired of them bashing each other.  But I intend to buy Paul's book, so I guess I should read ol' Pete's side of the story too.
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:45 pm

007 wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
I'd like them to release another album in the vein of Sonic Boom/Monster.

I have to laugh at people that get on Kiss because of their business savy yet lap up whatever crap Iron Maiden has slapped their name to.  Maiden is just as guilty of over-merchandising as Kiss.  

Totally agree with everything.

Me too.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:05 pm

I loved 'Monster' I thought it was a great album and I would like them to record one more album at least.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:13 pm

JBall_Z wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
nevermore wrote:

This is part of the reason I haven't bought Peter's book yet.  I'm tired of them bashing each other.  But I intend to buy Paul's book, so I guess I should read ol' Pete's side of the story too.

Peter's is a quick, easy read.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:16 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
JBall_Z wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
nevermore wrote:

I have not read it but Peter's ex wife says he is full of poop, he was not there for some of the events, other things he said happened to him actually happened to Ace, and that he was so drunk no way he could remember events clearly, in other words your typical rock star autobiography.
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:27 pm

manny wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
JBall_Z wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
nevermore wrote:

I have not read it but Peter's ex wife says he is full of poop, he was not there for some of the events, other things he said happened to him actually happened to Ace, and that he was so drunk no way he could remember events clearly, in other words your typical rock star autobiography.

Have you guys read Lydia's book?  It's a very good read and a beautiful KISS book.  Very well done.  I'm hoping Paul's  book will be a sober and accurate account of KISS-tory.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:20 pm

JBall_Z wrote:
manny wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
JBall_Z wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
nevermore wrote:

Have you guys read Lydia's book?  It's a very good read and a beautiful KISS book.  Very well done.  I'm hoping Paul's  book will be a sober and accurate account of KISS-tory.

I haven't read Lydia's book but I would really like to.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:31 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I guess I'm the only one who dug Monster?

No way, I thought it was great.

I don't know how it has held up for other people over the past year+ (kinda like how the fun-ness of the new VH wore off for me after a month), but when it first came out, I feel the general vibe was that most people liked it.

And I still do.

Oh, and I am down for another album.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:47 am

Retire

Kiss is not Kiss without Ace & Peter
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
ElectricEye93
Metal novice
Metal novice
ElectricEye93

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:43 pm

Retire from touring. I enjoyed Monster but they just can't cut it live anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Record the best heavy metal album ever made.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:43 am

Bet none of you went for this!

Laughing very hard 
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:21 am

KISS has been KISS longer without Ace and Peter than they have with them. I'm hoping that they are able to bang out another solid album with the current lineup.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:02 pm

James B. wrote:
Play a few songs with the original four at HOF induction w/out make up

Maybe do some intimate club shows with all former members (no make up) for the 40th anniversary and call it a day.

This would be a graceful way to bow out. The MTV Unplugged album was a great listen, IMO. Tour with something similarly small and intimate, maybe acoustic, and then quietly shut the door on a great career. Record and film it to give fans a final gift, especially since small gigs will sell out immediately, then, adios.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?   What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Would You Like To See KISS Do In 2014?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2