Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diablo Swing Orchestra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

Diablo Swing Orchestra Empty
PostSubject: Diablo Swing Orchestra   Diablo Swing Orchestra Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Know there was a thread a few years back but its in the RIP section and the band has released 2 albums since then. Any new fans or changed opinions? I've known about them for around 6 years and just assumed what they had going was a crappy gimmick. Turns out after picking up one album, I had to go back and get the other two immediately. Call it a gimmick but its one done well, they make some damn good heavy metal, and some good swing too. Only had about 3 bands pull me in like this before, so I felt the need to share.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Diablo Swing Orchestra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo Swing Orchestra   Diablo Swing Orchestra Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:39 pm

I like Butcher's Ballroom and Pandora's Pinata but I didn't care for Singalong Songs (although I love the creepy album cover)

Diablo Swing Orchestra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: