Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now

Go down 
+11
nevermore
Lurideath
stormspell
Troublezone
mc666
Todd Jaymz
sovdat
Thrasher73
SideShowDisaSter
Rex
Temple of Blood
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Empty
PostSubject: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:26 pm

... this is a quote from the latest interview with Chuck Billy on Metal-Rules.com.

Do you guys think this will actually happen and if so would you be excited to hear it?
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:28 pm

With Chuck Billy from Testament? On Forbidden? Or is there another Chuck Billy?

scratch
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:28 pm

Depends I guess. I wouldn't mind Forbidden putting out another monster along the lines of Twisted Into Form. Not so much if they decide to do another Green.

Last edited by on Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:29 pm

Laaz Rockit came back (sorta). Forbidden NEED to. The most underrated thrash band. Period.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:32 pm

YES,YES,and YES.My avatar says it all! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:33 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Laaz Rockit came back (sorta). Forbidden NEED to. The most underrated thrash band. Period.

I like FORBIDDEN quite a bit (my band is covering one of their songs on our upcoming album) but I definitely think ARTILLERY are by far the most underrated thrash band.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:34 pm

Rexorcist wrote:
With Chuck Billy from Testament? On Forbidden? Or is there another Chuck Billy?

:scratch:

It's Chuck from TESTAMENT relating what he heard.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:35 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Depends I guess. I wouldn't mind Forbidden putting out another monster along the lines of Twisted Into Form. Not so much if they decide to do another Green.

That's what I'm thinking too. I hope they get Glenn back on guitar though that may be pretty unlikely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:36 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

I like FORBIDDEN quite a bit (my band is covering one of their songs on our upcoming album) but I definitely think ARTILLERY are by far the most underrated thrash band.

Oh yeah??? Wanna fight about it? :kickbutt: j/k

A Forbidden cover? I'm really looking forward to your new album.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:36 pm

There was a petition for Forbidden to come back. I'd give my arm to see them live! But I don't want any reunion albums!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:54 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
I think both Green and Distortion are seriously underrated. Green is different, but I think it's a killer album. As for this notion of a comeback, I don't know. Russ moved on from metal after Green. Last known band he was in was Parking Lot Prophets:

http://www.myspace.com/parkinglotprophets

As you can hear, not quite metal. And this song is heavy for them. He cut his hair short, looked like Uncle Joey from Full House and whatnot. Hair length doesn't matter, of course, but I question what a new Forbidden would sound like. Spiralarms and Manmade God—Jacobs and Locicero's bands—are also nothing like Forbidden.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:00 pm

I agree with Eyesore that Green and Distortion are highly underrated.But if they did choose to come back I would hope for it to be in the vein of their first two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:19 pm

This would be a welcome reunion from a killer band ! If it ever comes to fruition i hope they go all out like on the first two.Wonder if Russ still has the pipes ?-Love that scream on "Chalice Of Blood" .
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:33 pm

I love to see tons of bands from that era rocken again, that seems to be what happening the past few years.

Exodus
Meliah Rage
Anvil

To name a few-TJ
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:17 am

i liked all of their albums... including Green. it wouldn't matter what style they played, i'd give it a chance.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:28 am

I like Forbidden Evil the best followed by Twisted into Form.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:25 am

troublezone wrote:
I like Forbidden Evil the best followed by Twisted into Form.

Same here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:23 pm

Would be great they come back, and better if they do a World tour i need them here in Mexico!

I love the Forbidden Evil, green is different, not for all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:19 am

CHAAAALICE OF BLOOOOD! WAITS TO FILL USSSS!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

I love this band. IMO this is the most underrated thrash band there is. "Forbidden Evil" is my favorite, but all their stuff is good!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:07 am

Temple of Blood wrote:
but I definitely think ARTILLERY are by far the most underrated thrash band.

I disagree, at least in Europe in their heyday (circa 1987) ARTILLERY were a well-known and respected force. In 1987 on a good day I could walk in my neighbourhood and easily see 4-5 guys (and sometimes gals too) with ARTILLERY shirts or backpatches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:13 am

Yeah I heard about this as well. If Forbidden did come back, it would be like the earlier albums I am sure. Hearing from friends, they actually miss thrashing.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:59 am

I didn't care for that band Craig formed called Man Made God. I thought it was going to be like AIC but it's too generic.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 3:05 pm

If they put out an album like their first two I'd be all for it.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 5:49 am

it would be cool to see forbidden to come back

i would also love violence to get back together for a third time and make an album
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:19 pm

nevermore wrote:
If they put out an album like their first two I'd be all for it.

Me too!!!

🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now   I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hear FORBIDDEN are thinking about coming back now
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next