Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The IRON MAIDEN Thread

Go down 
+27
sam
Mglaffas81
Schbopo
manny
MoonChild
INVADERS
caniplaywithmadness?
ensiferum2k
Troublezone
Glenn Rogers
TheGooch
krokus
DallasBlack
ghost
thejokeriv
the sentinel
journeyman
AchrisK
Olafsto
iamrockerfun
T-Roy
Invader
Chairman_Smith
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
Thrasher73
ultmetal
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:48 am

I like all of their albums. none of them is bad, all outstanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 5:04 am

Olafsto wrote:
Seed of Pain wrote:
Any Maiden album without Blaze Bailey singing is good..... Any Maiden album with Blaze singing is crap!

Nah! Not sure if this is the case with you SoP, but it is just so typical nonesense to slam the Blaze era.
Maybe not Maiden at their very best, but FAR FAR from beeing crap!!!

I just hate Blaze's voice.... the man is an inadequate singer and killed the songs on the albums he sang on. If Bruce had sung these songs they would have been a lot better. Then again, the songs they wrote when Blaze was in the band weren't exactly the best they ever did either. Live Blaze embarassed himself more than once. It might be typical to slam the era in which he sang for Maiden but I just don't like his voice.... I know people who do like his work with Maiden.... I am one of the many who can't stand him.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:11 pm

Iron Maiden is my all time favorite band ever since I saw the music video for Be Quick Or Be Dead. In order of favorite to least favorite:

Seventh Son
Somewhere In Time
Fear Of The Dark (my first)
Powerslave
Piece Of Mind
Dance Of Death
Number Of The Beast
Killers
Brave New World
No Prayer For The Dying
X-Factor (the music not the vocals)
Iron Maiden (I know its a classic but I'm being honest here)
A Matter Of Life And Death (taking time to grow on me)
Virtual XI
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:17 pm

My fave album is right now PIECE OF MIND but i also love FEAR OF THE DARK(my fave of the 90s) and IRON MAIDEN very very much. To be honest, i love all their 80s albums and A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:45 pm

krokus wrote:
My fave album is right now PIECE OF MIND but i also love FEAR OF THE DARK(my fave of the 90s) and IRON MAIDEN very very much. To be honest, i love all their 80s albums and A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH.

I love A Matter of Life & Death - one of my top 3 right now (Piece Of Mind still my all time favorite Maiden), All tracks are great!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:21 am

thejokeriv wrote:
krokus wrote:

I love A Matter of Life & Death - one of my top 3 right now (Piece Of Mind still my all time favorite Maiden), All tracks are great!

Great to see an other A MATTER OF LIFE&DEATH fan. Its realy a killer album, i totaly agree. HAIL TO YOU 🤘
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:25 am

i like pretty much all their albums and i have 16 of them so you could call me quite a big fan and i have seen them live once which was good
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:01 am

krokus wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
krokus wrote:

Great to see an other A MATTER OF LIFE&DEATH fan. Its realy a killer album, i totaly agree. HAIL TO YOU 🤘

I am a Matter of Life fan (more so than most) it's just that I have not listened to it as much as I need to. Understand that I am BIG Maiden fan (all the studio albums, Live After Death, Rock In Rio, Real Live/Dead One, Death On the Road, Best Of The Beast, the biography, and 10 t-shirts [7 currently because I lost one, left another in a hotel some years ago, and one of them ruined after 15 years of weekly use]) so to have A Matter Of Life and Death above Virtual XI in my list speaks words about it's quality to me.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:57 am

Iron Maiden!!!! My Fav!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:24 pm

yeah, Maiden is my fav. I like others, but none maych up to the metal power of the irons. Yeah, I am new here, and please be welcome to tell me of others. I'm always wanting to know more bands, and music.

seventh is my fav because the story line.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:44 pm

I love Seventh Son, For me Number of the Beast is my fav...Also was the first tour I saw them on... At LONG BEACH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:57 pm

Screammmmm for me Long Beach!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:47 pm

The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Headbang I was glad they played the whole album when I saw them last year - it sounded awesome live. Plus, I'll get all the classics on the next tour
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:50 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Headbang I was glad they played the whole album when I saw them last year - it sounded awesome live. Plus, I'll get all the classics on the next tour

It was a great show!!! I don't care what songs they play I'll be there!!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 2:58 am

1. Somewhere in Time
2. Seventh Son...
3. Powerslave
4. Live After Death
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:00 am

Seed of Pain wrote:
Any Maiden album without Blaze Bailey singing is good..... Any Maiden album with Blaze singing is crap!

Ditto!!! Blaze sucks IMO.
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:07 am

powerslave, piece of mind, and seventh son are the top 3 for me(in no order)
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:01 am

troublezone wrote:
Seed of Pain wrote:

BLAZE RAWKS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:01 am

Blaze isn't a BAD singer, he was just not well suited for Iron Maiden.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:05 am

troublezone wrote:
Seed of Pain wrote:

I never thought Blaze Sucked . . . The maiden albums with him singing, were still quite good...

The X Facor is one of my fav maiden albums

i listen to that more than the latter dickinson ones
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:24 am

Piece of Mind fan here! But almost Iron Maiden albums have that special spark within! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:34 pm

Everybody in the world loves Maiden. Or at least they should.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:14 pm

Bump

Didnot want to start a new Iron Maiden thread:

Thanks to all of those who attended the recent Clive Aid shows, former Iron Maiden drummer Clive Burr has been able to afford a brand new wheelchair and we have the shots inside.
Classic Rock has been sent this photograph of former Iron Maiden drummer Clive Burr in his brand new wheelchair. The wheelchair was bought from the proceeds of a recent pair of Clive Aid benefit gigs staged at the Ruskin Arms in East London last November. Acts that played this weekend-long show included Cloven Hoof, Marshall Law, Elixir and Tokyo Blade.
Burr, who is suffering from multiple sclerosis, would like to thank everyone who attended the Ruskin shows, organised by Clive Aid. “The new chair makes Clive’s life a lot more comfortable,” says his partner Mimi of the newly acquired Easy Mobility model. “Its value to him is immense.”
Photo: Noel Buckley.
The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Cliveburr

Can’t Get Enough Of The NWOBHM?

Iron Maiden Win Brit Award! (Much To The Crowd's Bemusement)

Brit Awards Tonight - Come On Maiden!

Your Last Day To Vote For Iron Maiden At The Brits

/DC & Iron Maiden Included In Brits Nominations

Anvil Speak To Classic Rock!

An Insane Brazilian Iron Maiden Cartoon

‘I’m Sorry, Mr ’Unter!’ Luther Grosvenor Apologises For Touring Under The Mott The Hoople Name

Quo Announce Gazillionth UK Tour

Faith No More Reunion Won't Include Guitarist Jim Martin

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:31 pm

Damn, I had no idea. Glad to see him looking like his spirits are up.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Good Deal on Clive!!!! I am off to see Maiden in Mexico on Saturday!!!! I fly out early tomorrow AM, be back Monday. I wonder how monay new posts I will have to get through!!!!!!

Here's an extra cool part - going to a metal market (like a flea market) in Mexico City on Saturday AM!!!!! Can;t wait to see what kinds of obscure stuff I can find!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The IRON MAIDEN Thread   The IRON MAIDEN Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The IRON MAIDEN Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next